Chapter 26

A/N
So.... I'm gonna have to do an EXTREMELY long time skip, and I'm sorry for that, but last night I realized that the prolouge was when Kyle and Devin were 16 and 18.... Sooooo *~* Yeah, enjoy.

•It's been so long since I last have seen my son lost to this monster, to the man behind the slaughter. ~ Five Nights At Freddy's 2 - It's been so long•

Dina's Pov

It's been 9 years since Kyle left... I miss him so much, I wonder if he's still alive. I shouldn't be thinking like that, I know.

I know Devin misses him too... I know he was very, VERY close to him.

There was a knock on the door, I closed my book and opened it.

The young boy was turned around, searching. He asked me, "Do you know where a boy named Devin is?"

His voice is familiar. "Oh... no, um, Devin went out to get groceries right now. You can-" I cut myself off when he turned around.

I recognized his light purple hair, his silver eyes, pale skin. "Kyle?!" I nearly shouted. "Dina?!" He shouts and grabs my arms.

I pull him inside so we don't attract attention. "Kyle? What... Why did you... leave us nine years ago?!" I questioned. "I had to...." Was his only response. "What... do you mean by that?" I ask him curiously.

Devins Pov

I paid for the groceries and started to walk home.

I looked at the people faces as I passed, they're scared. I don't blame them, I'd be scared too if I saw a man walking towards me emotionlessly.

It's no surprise I'm Satans son...
I didn't choose to be this way, Kyle had just vanished 9 years ago, he's probably not even alive...

I walk through the doors of the house and stop dead in my tracks as I look at this person face. "K.....Kyle..?! You... Y-You're alive!! Holy crap you're alive!!" I exclaim and run over to him, throwing the groceries on the couch beside me.

I hug him and he's reluctant to hug back, I understand why and it pains me to even remember.

"We've missed you so much!" I exclaim happily.

Kyles Pov

"Where's Ova, Justice, and Tora?" I ask curiously when I haven't noticed them. "They....." Dina starts and Devin let's go of me, "They.... died trying to escape Ryan... and Ryan died trying to escape us." Dina finished.

My chest aches as she finishes. "O... O-Oh...." Was all I could get out.

~

Three hours passed and it was dark outside. "Hey! Dina and I were going to go to this new bar. Wanna come with?" Devin says.

"Sure! Sounds like fun." I smile.

I'm not going to have that much, maybe like a beer or two. "Ok, get dressed in this then." Devin throws dark clothes at me.

~

After changing I look at myself in the mirror. I looked completely different.

Wearing black skinny jeans, a Black Veil Brides T-Shirt under a black leather jacket. I had regular converse on, that was a relief. I had on a black beanie, several studded silver bracelets.

"I look....." I started, "Hot?" Devin says. "Weird." I correct him.

"What? You don't look weird, don't say shit like that when you're wearing my clothes.." He frowns and fixes my hair.

"These are your clothes?" I ask. "Duh." He chuckles.

Dina walks into the room she also looks very different...
She's wearing a Tank Top that says 'This is my Zombie Killing Tank' in bold white text. The background was black and it had fake blood splatters on it everywhere. She wore distressed black skinny jeans and high tops that went up to her knees. She had on a few red and black bracelets.

Her makeup was dark... very, very dark. "Hey Dev do- Woah.... Is that Kyle?" She asks with disbelief. "Yup." He says. I wave with a small smile.

"Hmmm.... Lose the jacket, it looks weird." She says and looks me up and down.

I take off the jacket, "Hey back off, he's mine." Devin says as I hand him the jacket. "Can't help it, my taste in guys has changed lots! You know that, Dev." She shrugs and walks away.

Devin is wearing a black and red Pierce The Veil T-Shirt with a black beanie, red and black checkered vans, black skinny jeans, and a red and black checkered belt.

I hadn't noticed it until now but he had piercings. Spider bites and an eyebrow piercing.

I get lost in my thoughts, I see his lips moving so I try to get out. "I'm sorry, what?" I ask.

He chuckles, "I said. Are you ready?"

"O-Oh! Yeah, I'm ready." I smile and blush. "Good. Follow me, and try to walk normally."

I stand up awkwardly and start to walk. It's kinda hard to walk with these skinny jeans blocking circulation but I manage to ace it in a few minutes.

I hear Dina and Devin laughing in the car. "Shut up!" I pout and sit down.

"Now I suppose you don't drink often, right?" Devin asks. "I don't drink at all.." I frown. "Then here." He hands me a pill, "Take it if you start to feel a little woozy. It'll help." He says and Dina starts driving.

I put it in my pocket for later, "Oh and don't ever take pills with alcohol. That's dangerous." He says, "So ask the bartender for water."

"Well duh..."I roll my eyes.

A/N
ALRIGHT THEN!! So..... enjoy? Yeah? No? Just me? Ok...