003

2010"Sarah?What's happening?" Angelina asked

                                      2010
"Sarah?What's happening?" Angelina asked.

"The sun and moon curse is breaking." Girl said

"What? How? Isn't moonstone in Lockwood house hold? Safe,not touched?" Angelina asked with confused grimace.

"Obviously not." Girl said with pain in her body.

"Sit I'll find the rest,and then I am going to Mystic Falls." Angelina said and her friend Sarah just nodded.

"Sam!Timothy! Jackson! Where are they?!" She kept saying their names hoping she'll find them. But she only found their dead bodies.

"Hell."

Mystic Falls 2010. That was a place where her daughter lives. Her second child with Klaus. 1990 the werewitch was born.

1989

The rainy day in New Orleans. And an old face,never forgotten. Angelina Beaufort. Coming into the bar that she would always visit.

"One cherry vodka." She said with smile. Feeling really bad. Someone was watching her. Her old good friend Klaus Mikaelson.

"How can I help you Niklaus?" She asked.

"Well hello french princess." Niklaus said with kind smile,and she just rolled eyes.

"Can't go one day without you." She said.

"Actually it's been centuries since we've seen each other." Beast said while choosing liquor.

"I know Klaus." She said while taking a shot.

"Heard you were in England with my old friend Lucien." He said

"You heard good. One century not a little. Everyday sex,parties,feeding,turning,playing games. It was wonderful." Angelina said with smirk.

"Always knew something was between you two." He said with disappointment look.

"Not when I was with you. After that in 1649 we met." She felt sadness when she said that. But she fast killed it with another shot.

"Well you jumped on my friend,and you took our child when he was six years old,and you put him in some stupid pack!" Niklaus was mad

"It's not stupid pack,it's where Lucien belonged,before he begged me for my blood,cause he wanted to be just like his father. Damn hybrid!" Angelina shouted she felt rage inside of her.

"Well I don't blame him." He said.

"He had a chance to be good alpha. But he choose when he was eighteen,this path. Cruel immortality." Girl said and Klaus just caressed her cheek.