006

Angelina was driving to the New York

Angelina was driving to the New York. She wanted to visit her son. She turned on radio. The song that popped up was "We are young." She liked it so she turned her volume up. She thought what she will say to him. Maybe she'll interrupt his peace. But she had to see him. She knows he will make peace,no more hybrids,no more killing and fights. She came to the airport. Of course compelling them all. She needed to arrive fast. She couldn't wait to see Lucien.

                      IN MYSTIC FALLS

"Prank night. Foolish thing sister." Klaus said and laughed.
Klaus came with his sister,and of course Stefan. He had to find out what Stefan hid from Mikaelson siblings.
Elena,Caroline,Tyler,Bonnie and Matt prepared everything for prank night. Not knowing their enemy is back. He entered into gym with Stefan and his sister.

"Hate to interrupt your lovely night. But I had to." Hybrid said with big smile.

"Stefan!" Doppelgänger yelled and Klaus knew what Salvatore boy hid.

Meanwhile the tribrid princess was arriving in New York.

She made a quick call.

"Hello Angie." Girl said on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Julia." Tribrid smirk

"What a miracle that you called me." Julia said sarcastically

"Are you in New York?" Angelina asked

"Of course girl,I am always there." She smiled

"Well I need to see you friend." Angelina said.

"Meet me at Central Park." Julia said and hang up.

Julia and Angelina were close. Julia was first person Angelina turned. They were like distant best friends,Julia was always in New York. Angelina always traveled. So they would see each other. At least once a year. Julia was party girl. Confident,crazy,funny,wild person. And with her you could do everything.

"Well hello Julia." Angelina said with smile. Hugging her friend after a year.

"My gorgeous girl." Julia said with smile.
"So you called." She said with smile

"I wanted to see you. And to see if you saw my son recently." They were walking through the park.

"Yes he was in "Oak" with some of his friends two days ago. We saw each other." Julia said

"Is he doing okay?" Angelina asked

"He calmed down. He got girlfriend,and he became hybrid." Girl said

"Yea like his crazy father." Angelina laughed.

"Well,I guess he is in his penthouse,In Manhattan. I think I know address." Julia said with small smile.