Chapter 5: phone calls and waiting rooms

(Siobhan's POV)

"Rodger..." I said in a monotone voice. The phone was set on the table on speaker so Vivian could hear what the monster had to say. There was a long paused before he even responded to the blonde.

"Do you want to explain to me why I sent someone by the house to make sure you were home and you weren't there." He said angrily. I just swallowed as I looked at Viv, I didn't know how to respond. "Answer me!" He yelled into the phone causing both myself and Viv to jump. I felt Viv grab my hand and put an arm around my waist. I silent way of her telling me I wasn't alone.

"Rodger. When you return I still will not be there. There's a note..." I got interrupted. "A note?! A fucking note?! Siobhan need I remind you that you belong to me. You are mine. If you're not home by the time I return don't forget what I can do to you. What I will do to you when I find you." As tears started to stain my face Viv reached down and ended the call. I watched as she went through my contact list pulled up his number and hit the block button.

"There, now Mr. Possessive cannot contact you anymore." She said before being me into a tight embrace. I held her close and took in her scent. It always seemed to calm me down. I was free now and I knew that.  But I was also still terrified of what was to come. "Darling I'm not going to let him get to you ok? You're safe here with me. I've got you." The black haired woman said to me as she stroked my back. I hummed in response before pulling away to look up at her.

As my gaze met hers all I wanted to do in that moment was kiss her. I wrapped my hands around the back of her neck and brought her into a passionate kiss. She kissed me back with equal force. I scooted up and straddled her lap as her mouth opened up to grant more access. I felt her hands grip tightly to my waist as we both fought for dominance. We pulled apart for air before I quickly started kissing down her jawline and down her neck. The small moans I heard escape Vivian's mouth were like music to my ears.

"Darling... if you're not ready... we can wait we don't have to do this yet..." Vivian said between moans. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "No, no I want to. I want you Viv, I just don't know what exactly I am doing." I said as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Her thumbs rubbed my hips as she replied "how about I show you. And then you can do whatever you're most comfortable with." She responded with a smile. I felt a jolt to my core as she said this to me.

Before I knew it she was picking me up and carrying me to the master bedroom. She laid me down gently on the bed. It was so different already from the roughness of Rodger. I watched as she unbuttoned her blue shirt and threw it across the room. Closely followed by her pulling off my black top and discarding it just the same. I got lost looking Vivian up and down, my god was she fit. I sat up, "can we take this off too?" I asked as I lightly touched the woman's bra. She smiled and unclipped it. My eyes widened as I took her in.

"Viv.." I said quietly. "Yes darling?" She said lovingly. "Please fuck me." I responded. She didn't have to be told twice before taking my bra off. Before we knew it both of us were completely naked with Viv straddling the top of me. She started applying sweet kisses down my neck, all over my chest before taking her time with each breast. She was taking turns sucking and biting at both breasts leaving marks that thankfully would be hidden tomorrow. Her hand traveled down my body drawing patterns on my thighs before reaching right where I wanted her to be. As she let her fingers run through my folds she could feel just how wet I was for her.

I was never turned on when I was with Rodger. Everything happening in this moment was brand new for me. I let out a gasp as she slowly inserted two fingers not making any other movements. She looked into my eyes and said "are you sure?" I nodded in response. "No darling words. I need you to tell me yes or no." My heart exploded when she said this to me. I haven't never been able to choose or give consent, this was a first for me and I felt so heard. "Vivian please yes I need you." I whined. Her fingers started a slow pace inside me as I moaned out with pleasure. I felt her pace begin to quicken as my hands reached up and into Vivian's hair. I pulled slightly receiving a moan of pleasure in response. Her thumb started circling my clit and I was increasing coming closer to the edge.

"That's it darling, you're being so good for me. Come on now. Show me how good I'm making you feel. Come for me." And that's all it took for me to come flying over the edge. He let me ride out my very shaky orgasm before pulling out of me slowly. I watched as she took her two fingers and licked them clean humming at the taste.

Before I knew it I had regained some energy and flipped the woman over so that I was now on top of her. I kissed her deeply as both of my hands found their way to her breasts massaging them slowly. "Oh Siobhan..." was the only response I got from the woman. We kissed deeply as my hand traveled down to her core. I gasped when I felt how wet she was. I let my fingers travel through her wet folds before slowly making circles around her clit. Her back arched below me as she let out a deep moan. Clearly I was doing something right.

I braved the next step and slowly inserted two fingers and started finding my pace. It didn't take long for her to come undone below me. I let her ride out her orgasm before pulling my hand away. I wasn't sure what to do and she could tell I was nervous. She grabbed my hand a put my fingers in her mouth beginning to clean them up. She paused and held my hand up to my mouth. "Open. Trust me" she said still out of breath. I obeyed and started to clean my fingers. I moaned at the taste of her in my mouth. I knew what I wanted to do next time. We curled up in each others arms. Guest room completely forgotten as we fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning we both woke up and Vivian made us both breakfast before we headed off to work. Jamie was with his grandmother for the next few days while I got myself situated. The work day was a drag I was covering for both autumn and Marjorie once again. By the end of the day I was ready to go home. Vivian had gotten off an hour before I did and said she was making dinner for the two of us. I was so excited to see her.

As I made my way to my car something caught my eye. A car that looked all too familiar. I froze where I was standing. Rodger approached me quickly. And drug me behind the nursery where no cameras could be found. His hand immediately made its way around my neck before pushing me up against the wall. "I told you what would happen if you didn't come home. No one can save you here." He said quietly. His grip got tighter and tighter until I suddenly blacked out. He let my limp body fall to the ground before kicking me several times in the stomach. Eventually he left. He left me there. I tried to reach for my purse, to call Vivian. But I couldn't reach it. I heard my phone start ringing but there was no use in trying to answer.

(Vivian's POV)

Siobhan should've been home an hour ago. I tried calling her a few times and never got a response. At first I thought maybe a parent was just running late but now I am beginning to worry. Finally I follow my gut and make my way to my car. When I arrive at the nursery I see her car still parked. I get out and walk up to the nursery doors but everything's locked and light have all been shut off. I go over to her car and it's locked with none of her things inside. Ok now I'm seriously worried. "Siobhan I call out." And didn't get a response. I try one more time to call her. When I'm listening to the phone ring all the sudden I can hear a ringtone off in the distance.

I follow the sound as it gets louder and louder leading behind the nursery. When I turn the corner I almost broke down with the sight I saw. The beautiful blonde passed out on the ground.

"Siobhan!" I yell as I run to her. I pick her up in my arms to see her limp body. "You're gonna be ok. Please be ok." I rushed her to my car and laid her in the back before speeding off to the hospital. Once we arrive I carry her inside. I see my co worker grace standing there. "Grace please help." I say through tears. Her eyes widen at the sight in front of her before grabbing a team and wheeling Siobhan back. I go to follow so I can put on scrubs and help. "Viv no. You're too close to this you can't come back here. Go to the waiting room please." I look at her in shock. "Grace no she needs me I need to be back there." I try to force myself by her and she holds me back. "Viv. I've got her I'll take care of her. Go." I reluctantly make my way to the waiting room.

I was pacing back and forth I couldn't calm down. I pull out my phone and make a call. "Hello?" The person on the end of the line says. "Can you come to the hospital somethings happened and I can't be here alone." I say holding back tears.

About  10 minutes later someone comes running into the waiting room. "Vivian what's happened are you alright?" I look up and my eyes meet Marjorie's. I immediately break down as she pulls me into her arms. "I-I know you two aren't close but it's Siobhan.." is all I can get out before I start sobbing.