Part 27

"We should get going." I said, giggling. "Why?" "Your girlfriend is asking for you every second." Harry rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna go wake the kids." I whispered, as I tiptoed up the stairs. He followed and we slowly opened the door. "It's time to wake up, sunshines." I said softly. They opened their eyes and James came to hug me. He always felt cuddly after sleeping. "Hi, baby. Wanna go to the beach?" I whispered as he put his arms around my neck. He nodded and dozed off again. Harry was with Darcy and she was full of energy. "Let's go let's go let's go!" Darcy exclaimed, jumping off the bed. I had already prepared everything, so all I had to do was grab my bag and we could leave. "Do you want me to drive?" Harry asked. I nodded and gave him the car keys. We put the kids in their seats and left. We were on the highway without music since James was sleeping and Darcy was drifting off too. Complete silence filled the car, and I didn't mind it, I actually enjoyed it. I looked at Harry, his eyes fixed on the road and his concentrated face which I found completely cute. I rested my head to the side and looked at him. I had always liked watching him drive, he looked adorable. Harry glanced at me and smirked, resting his hand on my thigh. "Don't get too comfortable admiring me. We're almost there." Harry said, breaking the silence. "Mhm." I replied, still dazed. He reached for my hand and kissed it. "We're here, baby." I stretched groggily as if I too had been dreaming, the only difference was that I was staring at something that was completely real.