Part 47

After laughs and Nando's we headed home. I tucked them both into bed, kissed them goodnight and went to get some rest myself. I checked my messages before drifting off to sleep and I had a few. One from Ed, telling me everything had been fixed with Harry; another from Liam, checking up on me to see how I was doing; and one last one from Harry, wanting to know when he could see the kids and that he wanted to talk. Talk? About what? I was so confused about everything that I replied to him first and hoping he would still be awake to reply. He instantly did and asked to call me. I didn't respond and called him instead. "Hi Y/N." "Hey. So um what did you want to talk about?" Everything sounded awkward. "Well, I don't think it's something to talk over the phone. I was thinking that maybe." He stopped himself and sighed. "Maybe?" "Maybe we could go out for dinner just the two of us and talk it out." "Oh, well. Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't remember if I have plans or not." "If you don't want to, it's fine. I get it." "No, Harry. It's not that." I noticed his saddened tone. "Listen, I'll cancel all my plans for you. I have something important to tell you. And I don't know if I can wait any longer. And I think it'll be the perfect occasion." "Okay. Well, talk to you soon. Good night." "Bye. See you tomorrow." Were Harry and I going on a date?