Chapter 18

Aftermatch

Kaji won against Natori, who was apparently the name for Keel's leader. With a total of 9 punches, Kaji was able to beat the lights out of that guy. Too bad Natori wasn't able to last another one punch though.

Kusumi and Enomoto took Kaji's hand and raised it upwards as a sign of victory, when everyone from Furin let out a yell as a congrats to Kaji, and a cheer to themselves.

"Let go of my damn arms!"

______________________________________________

"Ow!" Nirei suddenly yelped, while he's being carried on Tsugeura's back.

"Ah, sorry Nirei. Did we wake you?" Ryo apologized, seeing him literally jumped.

Nirei seemed dumbfounded that he was being carried on one's back.
"W-what? Huh...? Where are we..."

"We won against Keel. And saw you passed out when we went to get you. We're heading home right now, though."

Nirei put on a relieved smile on his lips.
"So... Everything turned out alright, huh...?"
Even when he's smiling, Ryo still noticed that there's something hanging on his mind.

"...I'm glad you guys are doing well, too!" He went a few seconds of silence when he finally squeezed a few words out.

Ryo looked quite speechless at him. Of course they're doing fine, the one who's not fine is him, himself.
"You're the one who's doing the worst out of all of us."

"A-Ah! I'm sorry! I'm okay now, I can walk!" He panickly said to Tsugeura who's carrying him with a piggy back style.

Once his feet touched the ground, he was given a flick on the forehead by Suo.

"Ow!"

"Suo?!"

Suo let out a chuckle as he looked at Nirei, who had bruises on his face.
"I thought you might've gone insane when you ran off on your own!"

But soon, his laughs died down, and changed his town into a worrying one.
"You can't be reckless all the time, okay?"

"I'm sorry..."

Ryo sighed at this depressing scene happening in front of her. She tapped on Nirei's shoulders, when he turned his head to her.
"Yes, Ryo--"

Ryo gave him a big knock on the forehead using her own head. It's hard, and loud.

"It hurts!!"
The both of them yelled with tears threatening to escape from their eyes.

"Ryo?! What are you doing??" Nirei asked in a loud volume, rubbing his forehead which was stinging. The pain was unbearable, and it felt like it was on fire.

"Ryo-chan could be so violent sometimes..." Even Kiryu was shocked by her sudden actions.

Ryo squatted down, also hugging her head from the pain that collided with Nirei's forehead just now.
"I told you you're not getting away with what you did!!"

Again with a few 5 seconds of silence with the two rubbing on their heads, wishing to ease the pain.
"I heard from Kaji..." Ryo started.

"That you contacted them for support... That we managed to get outta there alive. That's big help, thanks."

"Yeah! Thanks for the support, man! We would've died in there!" Tsugeura exclaimed.

Nirei was flustered at their sudden thanks.
"Ah... No, it's just...Speaking of that, where's Sakura-san?"

"Oh, him? He's been walking behind the crowd this whole time without a damn word." Ryo pointed behind them. Everyone turned their heads, to see Sakura walking without uttering a sound from his mouth. He seemed tired, too. He had his head lowered, and looked like he'd fall to the ground any second now.