Chapter 8

Heyy I never do this really. I mean tell you something beofre you read the chapter but today I will! :)

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's reading this and I wanted to know what you really

think of the story.  So com-com-comment? ;) Haha

Enjoy the chapter x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

*Katie's POV*

Yesterday was amazing really. Harry asked me on a date next thursday which is in 5 days. I just don't get it. I mean I dream of this a lot. I dream that Harry will ask me on a date one day and yeah it happened. I just don't believe this. I mean I don't believe that dreams do come true. You know? But my dream came true. Do you guys believe this? Cause I don't believe this. I love him so much.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I shouted.

"Hey sweetie, someone's on the phone"  my mom said.

"Who?"  I asked.

"A boy" she winked at me and gave me the phone. "Ahh with a british accent"she added.

"What?"

I took the phone from her hand.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hii, I'm Harry. Harry Styles"

"Harry, how are you?"

"Fine, you?"

"I'm amazing."

"I'm at Starbucks, would you like to come and have some coffee with me?"

"I'm on my way:"

"Waiting for you"

I hanged up and went to my closet.

Okay I'm going to meet Harry in minutes? Omg.

I wore my colorful knee length dress with a brown belt. I wore my brown wedges and grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs.

I left my wavy brown hair down while running to Starbucks.

------

I entered Starbucks and didn't find Harry..

Then I saw someone smiling at me.. Was that Harry? With a beanie and sunglasses?

Yes, It's Harry.. Omg attractive.

I went to the table where he sat and sat next to him.

"Harry, I didn't notice you" I said as i hugged him.

"I don't want any fans or paprazzi to see us and yeah ruin this" he said.

"You still look attractive by the way." I said.

"Just so you know you look beautiful" I looked to the floor and blushed.

"I'm going to buy a mocha cookie crumble frappuccino, do you want me to get you anything with me?" I asked him.

"The same" He winked at me and wanted to give me money.

"Are you joking? No I'm paying" I said, running to the counter.

I got our orders and went back to the table where he sat.

"I'm paying for both." he said.

What a gentleman but No. I want to pay.. I mean aren't we friends?

"Please." he took my hand and begged me.

"Okay, but only this time Harry. Please" I said.

---- 

 We went out of Starbucks. He took my hand and looked me in the eyes.

Omg his green eyes killed me. I swear. I was just speechless, lost all the words and lived my dream.. again.

"Would you like to go with me to the cinema?" he said.

"Yeah, sure. I want to" I said.

We went to the cinema and I found no one in the movie theatre. I looked to Harry with the confused look.

"Why is no one in the theatre?" I asked.

"Because I want to be here with you alone" he said. I smiled

I mean of course I wanted to be with him alone, but don't get me wrong now, okay?

I mean i don't want to sit and see some fans flirting with Harry. That would be a nightmare not a dream.

*Harry's POV*

She was so beautiful. I didn't know what to say.. I mean we were watching A day to remember and she was just crying next to me. She looked so cute I can't just stop myself from looking at her.

"Don't cry Katie" I said.

She looked at me with her crying blue eyes. "This is really so cute Harry.  I wish I had someone who just loves me like he loves her."

"I love you" I said suddenly. I didn't know where that came from but I said that and trust me I feel so much better now.

"What? Harry I mean you do? You really love me?"

"Katie, I know you don't believe me and maybe all this happened too fast, but trust me I do have feelings for you. Yesterday when Louis put his hand on your waist and wanted to dance with you, I got jealous. I"

She cut me off. "You don't know anything Harry. I had a crush on you for a year now, maybe more. I love you so much Harry, You don;t even understand. I can't believe this is happening. You, me, all this! But trust me I'm more than happy, I swear."

I saw tears in her eyes. I was speechless. I was so happy cause I heard this, I needed to hear this and I wanted to hear this.

I leaned in, now we were no inch apart. 

In no time we kissed. 

I never had this feeling before. Never!

______________________________

Heyy everyonee :)

So here it is! A neww chapterr!

So? What do you think? 

They kissed :o 

Do you ship them? Let me know 

And if you like it Vote ;) Yep just do it (y)

Haha I love you all xx

Ingy xx