22

"SHIN, occasionally showing your weakness to people is not such an unforgivable thing. Many times, revealing your weakness is the beginning of building a trust bond, and it is not that hard to be honest about your difficulties with others. There are many things and people in this world where and with whom sincerity is exchanged for sincerity."
Lisa  sighed, "If you had told the true reason why you did not hire a nurse to take care of your father at the beginning of asking for a sick leave, things may not have developed to this point. At least, even if you did not say at that time, when Youngdae wanted to dismiss you, before arbitration you could have honestly admitted that you did cheat on your sick leave, tell the reason directly to her and accept your fault. Even if there is no compensation, Jin Guang Electronics would also have been more willing to give you a voluntary resignation from the work, rather than as it is now. Not only did you not get the money, but you also lost your reputation in the industry circle. Including your meeting with your girlfriend's parents, have you ever thought that the change in their attitude towards you is not because they dislike your family's poor situation, but because they think you are not a honest person, and that's why they can't trust you?"

Shin opened his mouth, but in the end nothing came out, and he fell into silence.

"And if you had tried to be honest with me and told me everything, I would have definitely done my best to get the best plan for you. At least it wouldn't be like this today, where you have to carry a resignation letter for cheating on sick leave, and your girlfriend, too, would have her career affected by the complaint report."

Shin mumbled, "I'm sorry, Lawyer, it's true that I didn't expect so many things to happen back then. It's really all because of my own fault." When he said this, the man had tears in his eyes again. It was indeed very difficult for him to end up like this now.

In fact, not to mention Shin, even Lisa herself did not expect this. For labour disputes of this scale like Shin's, the fees were not high at all, so most lawyers would just routinely do their due diligence, and would definitely not exhaust all methods to the end like Jungkook did, to the point of paranoia.
The cost of his time and effort spent on this case far exceeded the financial benefits this case can bring to him, which was simply impossible in a normal lawyer's service.

If not for the fact that the opposing lawyer in this case was Jungkook, Lisa could foresee that without knowing about how Shin had faked his own sickness, he would have won beautifully against Jin Guang Electronics following the path of his own plan.

It was a pity that Shin met Jungkook.
"Lawyer, now I also admit that my crime deserves the punishment, but for Jia Nan, can you help me beg Lawyer Jeon and the company to withdraw their hand from reporting her?"

In the end, faced with Shin's bitter plea, Lisa eventually softened her heart and nodded, "I'll give it a try."

Although she agreed, Lisa simply could not find the opportunity to "try". She returned to the office and called Ji Lin, thinking she was ready to show her friendliness first, and then discuss the matter of Shin's girlfriend. However, as soon as she explained her intention, Jungkook ruthlessly gave her two words.

"No time."

"......"
Without waiting for Lisa's response, he gave her another two words, "Hang up."

Lisa hurriedly said, "Wait! I just want to say a few words to you!"

Jungkook's voice was a little too cold, "If you pay me as per my rate, you can."

Lisa laughed, "Jungkook, has anyone ever told you that you're really not fit for joking and you're too cold."

"I'm not joking. My hourly rate is 8000 RMB, accurate to the second. If you're sure you want to say it, I'll start timing."
Although she knew that Jungkook's charges were expensive, hearing his rates so directly, Lisa still couldn't help but scream,"Why don't you go and rob. 8000! That's too expensive! Give me a discou......"