Seven.

She pulled her earbuds out of her ear, her entire attention on the midfielder, standing there, in her kitchen surrounded by the smell of pancakes, her bright red suit back on.

"Is that even comfortable?"

Thalia's voice was still filled with disbelief as those beautiful hazel eyes were looking at her in slight confusion. "Is what comfortable?"

Thalia licked her dry lips, motioning to the red suit with her hand. "The suit. I can offer you something of my clothes that might be more comfortable if you want me to, I love baggy things."

The midfielder was astonished, an awkward air hanging around them. She eventually nodded her head.

The suit was not comfortable at all. She had picked that suit just to impress on the blonde. It was too revealing. "I- I would like that?"

Everything was uncertain, Thalia slipping out of the kitchen quickly, only poking her head back around the corner of the door frame to motion towards the now burning pancake on the stove. "I think it's safer to throw that one out than to eat it."

Alexia chuckled awkwardly and turned her attention back to the stove, throwing the burned pancake onto a different plate, not quite knowing what else to do with it at that moment, putting new pancake batter into the pan to make a new pancake.

Thalia in the meantime, was standing inside of her bedroom, freaking out over the midfielder still being in her house and how much she might have heard about the conversation. She did as anyone would do and screamed into her pillow. No one had ever thrown her feelings into such a large pot of confusement as Alexia seemed to do.

She wondered how much of the conversation the athlete had heard.

She was still freaking out as she went into her closet, pulling from the neatly organized stack of her oversized shirts and picked one out for the midfielder, also choosing some of her baggy grey sweatpants. "That will suffice..."

She was now talking to herself as she tried to get her brain to work properly. She pulled an oversized shirt over her own head, took a deep breath and then went back downstairs and into the kitchen where the midfielder just completed the pile of pancakes and turned the stove off. Thalia slightly cleared her throat. "I got the clothes for you."

Alexia smiled at her and gratefully took the outstretched clothes from the blonde, their hands touching with an electrifying touch.

"Thank you." Alexia carried the clothes as she walked out, Thalia presumed back to the bedroom, to get dressed in the clothes that were bound to be way more comfortable. Thalia slightly shook her head and grabbed the plates that Alexia had set up, opening her fridge to get the syrup, some blackberries and strawberries, setting everything up on the table that was standing on top of her porch on the backside of her house, going back inside to fill two glasses up with some orange juice, placing those too on the table, just in time for Alexia who reappeared, wearing much more comfortable clothing.

The clothes that were way too oversized for Thalia barely fit the midfielder. The blonde's eyes trained on the midfielder's face, a small smile on the taller girl her face. "You were right. This is more comfortable."

Thalia smiled kindly and led the midfielder to the back of her house where the sliding door was opened, the table set and the view of the sea before them, the two of them sitting down at the table, taking a taste of the pancakes.

"I have to say, these are some good pancakes."

Alexia nodded her head. "I'm glad that you like them."

Thalia smiled awkwardly, the sun shining down on them, the sounds of the sea in the background, the both of them enjoying the pancakes in tranquility and peace.

As the both of them finished their plates, Thalia decided to face the question she didn't know if she even wanted answered. "Soooo... how much of that phone call did you hear?"

Alexia's smile disappeared, a frown taking it's place instead. "Uhm, that you would prefer it you would never fucking see me again..."

Thalia scratched the back of her neck. "I'm sorry about that, I didn't see you upstairs so I thought that you left and decided to call one of my close friends before going for my run. I just.. I needed to get the frustration out of me."

Alexia smiled kindly after hearing the explanation, her own doubts and worries passing like snow in the sun. "It's all good. I would have reacted the same way probably."

Thalia nodded her head and stood up to put the plates in the dishwasher, Alexia following her, carrying the rest of the stuff. "So, why didn't you leave?"

Alexia put the glasses on the counter, together with the strawberries, syrup and the blueberries. "Are you really going to make me say it?"

Thalia furrowed her eyebrows and made eye-contact with the midfielder. "Make you say what?"

"I stayed because I feel more for you than I should and that's stupid, I know, Especially since we have only seen each other for 4 times now, and you might not feel the same but- why are you smiling like that?"

Alexia cut her own sentence off as Thalia was smiling at Ale with a bright smile. "Then ask me out on a date."

"What?"

"If what you're saying is true, then ask me out on a date and we will see if we can get closer to each other."

Alexia smiled and pointed to the open backdoor. "Can I do it on the beach though?"

Thalia chuckled, her eyes twinkling. "Of course ma'am."

Alexia grinned like a toddler and led the blonde outside, tugging her along after she had grabbed the blonde's wrist, the both of the strolling over the beach. "A beach house yeah?"

Thalia nodded her head, looking out over the sea. "Seeing the waves move and their sounds offers me a lot of peace, it also gives me the feeling of home. And if there are good waves out there, I can grab my boards and ride them."

"You surf?"

"Maybe. Maybe I'll tell you more on a date. Maybe not. Who knows?" A playful grin was on Thalia's face as she looked at the athlete besides her who stopped walking, prompting the blonde to also stop and turn to face the midfielder.

The sun was shining brightly down on them, the captain's eyes clearer and brighter with the sun, a smile adorning her soft lips, clad in Thalia's clothing. The wind softly blowing her hair.

"Alright then, Thalia Robbie, will you do me, your two-night stand the honor of going out on a date with me tonight?"

Thalia smiled, her eyes twinkling. "No."

Alexia's mouth dropped, not knowing whether to take Thalia serious or not. 

"Your mouth's open, you should close it before it catches flies. Of course I'd like that, silly."

Alexia's cheeks flushed slightly. "Okay then, I will pick you up at 7 and all you have to do is be ready. I will see you tonight."

Alexia flashed the blonde a bright smile before she quite literally ran away, Thalia looking after her with a bemused smile on her face. This could become a really interesting relationship. Thalia smiled to herself when the athlete was out of sight and then slightly shook her head, finishing her walk along the beach.

She was feeling too many feelings for the midfielder but she wasn't scared. She was intrigued instead.

She couldn't wait to see what the midfielder would plan for their first date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at me being a good author and giving sweetness.

They are cute and Ale is adorable.

Okay byeeee~~