Truth & Step

🕊 Happy Anuseena Day 🌙

A very bara wala Happy Anuseena day to all the Anuseena hearts 💖...

3 saal na jaane kaise beet gaye inki mohobbat me...

So,aaj h Anuseena  day matlab aaj ke din unki mohobbat mukammal hui thi..so Maine socha ki kyu aaj ke hi din unka firse mulan karwaya jaye..

🥀🥀🥀

Jane us shaks ko kaisa hunar aata h
Raat hote hi ankho me utar jata h ,
Main uske khyalo se niklu to kidhar jau ?
Wo mere soch ke har raste pe nazar aata h

🥀🥀🥀

Haseena Malik Singh

I was taking out his shirt from his wardrobe to wear it..to feel him

I am really missing him badly.. we haven't talked to eachother from one and half month..

I really don't know about my feelings sometimes I miss him too much but some time I feel like...like....

What do I feel??

Ahhhh this is what I am going through..

I took out his light blue shirt which is his favourite..well mine too..

I immediately wore it..the feeling of him hugging my 5th sense organ ..him being near me .. his charming smile.. his melodic laughter..his honey sweet voice referring me as '' haseena ji '' echoed in my ear..I lied on his bed ... cuddling with his pillow..I don't know when the sleep fary did her magic on me..

I woke up..it was almost 5 in the evening..

''Yaa allah ham 6 ghante se so rahe h '' I  gasped at time I saw..Actually after he left me.. I was not getting perfect sleep..but today it was

''hayyyy.... is bande ke ishq ke kitne roop hai yarrr '' thinking about him that crimson pink blush started dancing on my cheeks...

I played a soft tune on my phone grabbed his another shirt and started dancing with his shirt..hayy kassh wo hote..

After a good dance session I kept his shirt with whom I was dancing..while closing the door of wardrobe my eyes went to a file..Strange..Anubhav never keeps his file and all in room..they are always in his study room or office..

I grabbed it..and opened it ..

My body went num..my eyes heated up with hot tears..My hands started shivering..

It can't be true

It's a nightmare

For god sake haseena this is real...

With all me courage I pushed the pendrive in the laptop..a video played...

Tears flew..

I misunderstood him..

The people for whom I betrayed my love..were selling me..chiii..

''Sahram aati h hame uss jaisi aurat ko apni maa kehte hue ''

Ahhhhhhh

Anubhav Singh

I

woke up after the best sleep I got after leaving her..

Actually in the morning I came to her home..where no one lives now..

I can feel her presence, her fragrance, her being here..

I am litterly missing her badly..

But now

Enough!!

Now I can't leave without her..It's so much  difficult to live with your addiction.

Now I will give her whatever she wants..Even my life..

It's already hers..my inner voice spoke

I left the house and drove towards the destination were I could find happiness for her..

Well let me admit that the news of her kidnap is still there but not on much fire..

I know very well that what you want haseena..your country,  farz and your FAMILY....

I'll try my best to bring your happiness back..

I'll be there with your gift '' priye'' ...

I stopped my car infront of my destination..my heart was racing..of course it will..

I stepped out.. and headed towards that home..with every step my heartbeat was also going up..

I  inhaled deeply..and with sweaty hands I rang the bell ..

After few seconds the door opened..my heart skipped a beat seeing the person infront of me..

'' Bhayia ''

_________________

Heyy my dear roses...

To kaisa laga ye part..actually mujhe kuch sujh hi nahi raha tha to Maine kuch bhi likh diya h..

Or pata h.. aaj mere exam bhi kahatam ho gaye...

So ones again

Happy Anuseena Day 💖👀

Tata

Love you all 💖👀