Chapter- 11

In living room of a small house Anaysha was sitting with her parents and other family.

Their faces looks tensed and thy were discussing some serious matter.

"But how papa ? How can our shop's property can be government's property? Our shop is somewhere 60 or 70 years old."

"I don't know beta today some officers came and just put a legal notice on the gate and asked us to shift the shop or Close the shop within a week." He said while his eyes got wet from tears.

A number flashed on Anaysha's phone . She immediately disconnect the call as the number was known to her.

It was Ayaansh's number.He called again. But she didn't pick the call.
A message popped on her phone's screen.

"Pick up the call or ready to welcome me in house."Ayaansh texted her.

She immediately stand up from couch and went inside her room saying that it was call from her college.

"What did you want ?why did you called me?" She said in low but impactful voice.

"You!! I want you come outside your house and meet me." He said as if he was giving an order.

"Who are you to give me orders ?haa boss nhi h aap mere jo aap order denge and why did you think ki Mai aapke orders sunogi or maanugi" she said.

"Okay then let the government be the owner of your shop's property." He said.

"How did you get know about the shop?" She enquired.

"I know everything about you, my girl.
Let me know will you come or not."

"Did you do that?" She said in suspicious voice.

"Yes I have." He replied.

"How can you do this? I am rejecting you so you decided to harm family." She said and tears escape from her eyes.

She came downstairs and went outside of the house avoiding everyone's eye.

At a distance she saw that Ayaansh was standing tucking in front of his car. He crossed his arm around his chest and observing her as she was coming closer.

"Tell me what do you want? Why did you do that? "

I did it because I want you. I want to date you ,marry you, make you mine. I love you" he said all these without wasting a moment.

"You know this is showing that you don't love me. All your action are showing that you're just obsessed with me ." Nothing else." She said with wet teary eyes .

"Agar obssession hai to obssession hi sahi but I want you ." He said . He move his hand toward her face and wipe the tears with handkercheif.

"You are selfish. You didn't even think about my family once. What they'll do . We just own a shop for living." She said while shaking off his hand from her face.

"Yes I am selfish but for you only . " He said cupping her face with his hands.

"Will you save our shop if I will date you?" She asked removing his hands.

"Surely. I will. I love you but after dating me if you will decide to leave me then I will free you. I will never force you for anything. I promise.But give me a chance . I have done this so that you will give me a chance ." He said again cupping her face.

"Okay but please save that shop. " she said.

"I will . Don't cry now" he hugged her but she didn't hug him back.

"Now I should go home "she said breaking the hug.

"Yes go I will call you later. " He said.

She move and start going to her house.
Ayaansh was seeing her with hope that she will turn and she turned and took a glance at him and went inside her house.

Ayaansh get in his car and Start the engine. His face was glowing with a hope.

*************************************

In rathore mansion everyone was sitting while the three daughter in laws were serving.

Ayaansh entered inside dining room and earned a glance from Ashmita.

"Where were you busy? Don't you think you should come home early and you were not in office. " she asked in strict tone.

"Mom actually I was with one of my friend . He just needed my help so I went to help him" He replied with looking at her.

"Okay but it's a warning don't be late again " she said and starts eating his food.

After having their dinner everyone went inside their room.

************************************

Aashi was applying her night cream when Angad went there.
Aashi stands up and came close to him.
She put a pinch of cream on his nose.

"Aashi what is this ? This is how you behave. You dont have any work so do this to irritate me. " He said showing a strict face.

"I was just ...."

He cutted her seeing that she was about to cry.

"I was just joking Aashi. Don't cry yarr."
He hugged her. She hit him on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't."She said.

"Okay I will not ." He said while caressing her hair.

"Now let's sleep" She said taking him to bed.

***********************************
Aanvi directly went inside her study room without taking a glance at Advik. He was frustrated by her behavior so he was trying to sleep.

Aanya was also trying to sleep but she was lost in thoughts of Adhyaan . She was taking a glance of him while he was sleeping on the couch.

Ayaansh connected the call with anaysha.

"Thank you " she said in a low voice as she knew that the issue was because of him only.

"Its okay  . What...."

She cutted her in middle" I need to sleep I am tired . Good night " she said.

"Good night . I will meet you tomorrow."He replied and she disconnected the call.

He went to his bed and sleep with hope of beautiful tomorrow after this beautiful today.

          To be continued....😃
        Stay tuned for new chapter....😀

Don't forget to comment down your favorite part and views....🤔

Don't forget to vote....👍

Have a happy reading ahead....✨️💟