Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We are at dinner and I have hit away Harry's hand 5 times now. Seriously? I keep squirming. I have finished my meal but I have to wait for my parents to tell us we are excused. I just need to get out of here away from this creep.

"So, Harry, how are your grade in school?" My mom asks.

"I'm an honors student with an average of 93. Most of my classes are in the 90's but in math I usually get an 87 - 89.0" Harry tells my mom.

"Wow! Would you mind tutoring Kayla?" My mom asks.

"Mom!" I whine.

"What? You are always asking me to get you a tutor well there yah go." My mom says.

I groan and huff slumping in my chair.

"I would love to tutor your daughter." Harry says.

I groan again, "Mom. I have homework to do can I leave?" I ask trying to get away from Harry.

"Perfect. Go show Harry what you need help in." My mom says.

I groan for a 3 time tonight and stomp stubbornly up to my room Harry not far behind.

"So what do you need help with?" Harry asks.

"I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand.

"No. And if you don't have homework.. Why don't I help you turn that groan of yours into a moan." He says and then comes close and whispers into my ear, "But remember you got to keep it down.. You parents will hear."

"You are so rude." I say stepping away from him.

"Oh am I?" He asks.

"Yes you are. Leave my room. I don't feel comfortable with you in here." I tell him. He steps closer and closer to me as I step back. I reach the wall and look him dead in the eyes.

"Well.. Babe.. You can't make me leave." He says.

"Don't call me babe." I say.

"Sorry babe." He smirks. I just give him the death glare.

He leans in and I immediately know what he is doing.

"Get away from me!" I say putting my hand on his lips pushing his head away from me.

He chuckles, "Now now babe."

"Don't now now babe me." I sass him.

"Being sassy are we?" He asks.

"Yes. I am." I say.

"Well.. I suppose we will continue this later.. I would rather make you wet when your not sassing me." He says smirking.

"Your not making me wet!" I say to him.

"Well babe.. When I kiss you so rough and nibble on your sweet spot to make you moan my name. And when I feel you up and massage your boobs.. I guarantee you'll be wet. And after my first thrust of me going into you.. You will orgasm. If not I will go harder and rougher till you scream my name and have the biggest orgasm you'll ever experience." He whispers into my ear. That sent shivers right down my body. Ok maybe I'm a little wet now.

He pulls away from my ear to see my shocked facial expression.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He says before leaving my room.

Oh dear lord what did he just do to me.

I walk to my bed still shocked at him and the way he just dirty talked me.

Bzzzzz.

What?

I look at me phone.

I bet your wet from me just saying that.

Xx Harry

I reply:

How did you get my number?

I wait on my bed starring at my phone till he replies.

I took your phone and put the number into my phone when you ran down the stair ;)

I reply:

Wow. Just wow. I'm going to bed so good night.

He replies:

Good night. See you tomorrow beauty.

I close the blinds and change into my clothes.

Bzzzzz

Harry: no fair you closed your blinds.

Me: well yah.

I turned my phone off and put it in the charger.

I brushed my hair and my teeth and then got into bed. What a weird day.