Chapter 34

I woke up resting in Harry's arms.

"Hey baby.. Louis called me and said we are going out to by Tuxedos. Your dad said you, the girls and him are going to buy your wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses. Oh! And for the after party.. Make it sexy." Harry winks.

"No! Not with my dad! I am gonna wear my mothers favorite dress.. My dad always loved that one." I smile.

"Well then I love it to. I can't wait to see you.. You'll be so gorgeous on the day." Harry smiles.

"And you'll be the most handsomest guy." I smile at him.

"Ok cutey go get ready you dad is making some breakfast." Harry says kissing my nose.

"Alrighty! I love you." I say.

"I love you more baby." Harry says.

"Impossible." I reply and walk to the bathroom with my clothes for the day. Since I will be trying on dresses I went with a easy slip on and off summer dress.

I wash my hair, body and shave. After my shower I get dressed and walk downstairs to my dad.

"What's for- OH MY GOSH! YES!!!! CREPES!!!" I squeal.

"For my wonderful, beautiful daughter."

"Mmmmm!!! Cheese please!" I smile.

"Of corse!" My dad says handing me a cheese crêpe and going to prepare Harry one as well as himself.

"So we are dress shopping today?" I ask and my dad nods.

"AWESOME!!" I smile and eat my crêpe.

*******

We have been searching for the right dress for 8 hours. We found the bridesmaid dresses and my dad found a nice tuxedo but me.. I'm hopeless. I want the dress to be perfect.

"This is the last dress shop in London.. Your mom actually bought her dress here.. maybe you will to." My dad smiles hopefully as the girls follow us in and take a seat on the 3 sofas.

"Hello! Welcome! Who's wedding?" The man asks.

"Uh.. Mine.." I raise my hand.

"Well well. Come along then I know several dresses that will look amazing on you!" He smiles.

"Ok!" I follow him the the change room and he hands me the first dress. It's slimming and elegant.. But I want something with a little more oomf this is to plain.

"To plain sorry." I apologize as I put it over the door.

"No no sweety! I'm here to hand you dresses that will look its best on you but if you don't want plain I think.. Oh my! YES! This shall do!" He says and I hear his foot steps pitter patter away. "Try this one!" He comes back and hands me a dress with a gorgeous vale.

I put on the strapless white dress that is fitting at the top and flows out. Not to poofy but not to skinny. Perfect. I put on the vale it came with and walk out.

He claps his hands and hands me white flats that almost looked like Cinderella's glass slippers except white and solid color. They were so pretty.

"I found these in the back. I think it'll look great with the dress." He says and I smile and nod. I slip on the shoes and go out to my dad and the boys girl friends.

"OH MY GOSH! THAT'S THE ONE YOU GOTTA GET IT!! FINALLY FOUND THE ONE!!!" Danielle ... Liam's girlfriend? Exclaimed. I haven't familiarized myself with the girls and who they date yet.

"Yes my baby girl you have to get it you look smashing." My dad smiles.

Yup! This ones a keeper.

"I'LL TAKE IT." I smile and everyone cheers.

798.43£ later.

"Harry's mouth is gonna be watering when he sees you walk up the isle on your day." Eleanor says and nod grinning widely.

I found the perfect dress.

*****

"How was your day?" Harry asks as we are cuddled in bed.

"It was amazing. I can't wait for the wedding it will be the best when I can call you my husband." I smile, "and your day?"

"It was good.. Took me forever to find the perfect combo of a tux and bow tie." Harry says.

"It took us 8 and a half hours to find my dress. But it was worth it." I smile.

"Whoa! Well it only took us like 3 hours. Mostly cause Niall wanted Nandos." Harry says.

"Oh Nialler." I yawn and cuddle into Harry kissing his chest lightly.

"Good night babe." Harry says as he cresses my back.

"Good night Harry." I say and fall asleep to his humming.

Book is coming to an end D: one or two more chapters and that's it