Chapter 1: Annoying As Hell

Eren was so excited to be going home. He'd get to see everyone again. He also was kinda thrilled to meet Mikasa's fiancé. He packed his bangs, sent a text out that he was on his way, and boarded the plane. The plane ride sucked though. He had to sit between a really skinny dude who was afraid of heights yet choose the windows seat. Then on the other side of him was a spoiled bubbly teenager who wouldn't stop trying to talk to him about One direction, The Jonas brothers, and all the other girly boy bands.

He got up to go to the bathroom and everyone would stare as he walked down the aisle. He sighed and sipped his water tuning out the teenager, scared of heights guy, and the baby crying somewhere behind his seat. He puteyes his headphones and slowly nodded off to sleep.

He woke up a while later with a cramp in his neck and the teenager staring at him creepily. H jumped and took off his headphones. Waking the man beside him. Who screamed and went running off to the bathrooms saying "We are all gonna die! We are doomed!" Eren sighed shaking his head. He turned off his music and looked at the teenager who was...still staring! Eren asked in an annoyed tone "What?" She just giggled, blushed, and looked back to the movie that was she had apparently put on.

Eren sighed and picked out a book. He began to read only to see the teenager girl peek at him from the corner of her eyes. He sighed and turned as far away from her as he could. Eventually the heights guy was hushed back into his seat by a flight attendant and she gave Eren more a coffee. He sipped his coffee as he read the book which he had never heard of before, but it was quite interesting. Then the teenager did something even more annoying. She began running her mouth about the book. He sighed and closed the book and thought to himself. This is going to be a long ride.