Chapter 13: Go to hell

Levi tried to talk to Eren, but Eren just ignored what he was saying. Levi grabbed Eren's wrist. Eren turned around pulling his arm away. He crossed his arms and gave Levi all the sas he could. Levi had no clue what had gotten into him. Maybe it was because he had called off the wedding.

"I know-" Eren cut him off.

"What was the joke? Being in love with me or watching me get all flustered up about you?" Eren glared at him.

"I have no idea wha-" Again he was cut off.

"Don't give me the no idea bullshit. You still hate me and you just want to play more games. Well guess what I'm over that. I don't do that anymore. I will actually stand up for myself now."

Levi looked confused and hurt. Eren didn't seem to care. He probably thought it was all just an act.

"Eren I love you."

"Sure you do."

"I-" Levi was getting sick of getting cut off.

"Just leave Levi and don't bother coming back."

"Eren I-" Levi reached for Eren, but he just pulled away and pushed Levi down the porch steps onto the sidewalk.

"I will not be made a fool."

Levi stood up and wiped the dirt off his clothes. Eren held his hands in a fist and tears could be seen in his eyes. Levi couldn't help, but want to kiss him so he leaned in and connected their lips.

Eren pushed him away and slapped him with as much power as he could. What is with me and being slapped today?

"Please Eren...listen to me."

Levi took a step towards him and took his hand. Eren shrugged him off and more quietly said.

"Go to hell Levi."

He turned and walked into the house. Levi mumbled to himself.

"For you......gladly."