Chapter 19

*Peter's POV*

Well.... I think it was safe to say that I was nervous, was an understatement.

I didn't know if my suit was too flashy, or too bland. If my hair should be gelled or wild. Would she like the place I picked for our date?

"Look, put the damn suit on and leave. Your honey is waiting for you." As Tony said that, I looked at the clock, only to realize that it was...6:45!

"I'm going to be late! I need to go, now!" I frantically looked around the room, not sure on what I was actually looking for.

"Are you looking for this?" I turned to Steve who held my wallet in his hand, grinning.

"Look. You don't have to be nervous. I'm sure she'll love whatever you set up, Peter." Steve said, clapping my shoulder on his way to the door.

"Go. I don't want Elsa to think we held you up and come freeze all of us." Chuckled rang around the room, making me feel less worried. Stressed.

This night was going to be perfect. I would make sure.

*********************

*Audry's POV*

We laughed as Peter told me a story of him and a friend when they had gotten lost in the S.H.I.E.L.D base when they first came.

I didn't blame them. These S.H.I.E.L.D bases were....huge. Thats an understatement.

I've gotten lost at least...5 times. In one day,when I was...recruited.

As we passed by the shop where we were when we first encountered the three villains, I remembered the whole reason why we were here, in New York, in the the first place.

What would we do when I left? Would we keep in contact? Would we slowly stop talking to each other,until it would get to the point where we wouldn't even remember each other?

I certainly hope not, because Peter made me feel....as if I mattered to someone.

We weren't even going out, what am I saying?

He could think that after this date, I was too boring,and wouldn't want another one.

Whereas, on my side, I really liked this date, and would want another one. Maybe....become something with him.

I bit my lip in worry as these thoughts raced through my head.

Peter must have noticed, because when he looked over he slightly frowned.

I didn't look up from the ground until Peter grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

I smiled, the worrisome thoughts at bay. For now.

Finally reaching the base, we took the elevator to the floor my room was on.

"Thank you for taking me out, Peter. I loved it. " He smiled,triumphantly, nodding.

"You're welcome. It's not everyday I get to take a beauiful woman out. It was an honor."

I could feel my cheeks heat up against their own will, making ne look at the ground once more.

"Peter, you're the first one yo make me blush this hard and this much,in one night." If his smile grew any more, his whole face would be covered.

"Thank you. I hope we can do this again some time. I....really enjoyed it." I spoke once more,opening my door.

"You're welcome. Goodnight,Audry."

Smiling, I nodded and turned around.

Before I could even take a step inside, I heard Peter whisper something along the lines of 'oh, screw it.'

My arm was grabbed gently, turning me back around to face Peter.

Before I could ask what was going on,his lips were mashed onto mine.

The first thought that ran through my head before I succumbed to him,was...

This feels so right.
.!8,#&!(($(#._#_9#83.&"99:?',!_',:&#9#8#,'(',!(',"(#_#_:,#9:,#9',#(

Can I cry? The next chapter will be.....steamy. ;) ;)

But it wont be TOO much,but it will kind of mature.

Comment if you liked this chapter! Vote! Continue to be your beautiful selves,because youre perfect in every single way.

You have flaws,but everyone has flaws. EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON.

I love you all!!! Baii
Gif of what happened either above, or to the side. Depends on what youre reading this on. :)