PRECURE ALL STAR NEW STAGE 3 PART 1!

world of fairies, in a world where is it inhabited by various fairies in the form of animals and others things in a classroom led by a turtle fairy who is explaining the concept of fairies to others and how they should support to precure as same enen and gureru too. When they still earned and write about precure.

Turtle fairy:a precure fairy search for a girl to be their partner in the human world. Once you've found a partner, the both of you work together and bring forth an incredible power. Now then, let's review what we've learned.

The turtle fairy took out a pink artifact with a pink star underneath.

Turtle fairy:okay, can everyone tell me what this is?

Students fairies:miracle light.

Turtle fairies:is there anyone here who knows how to use it?

Before enen and gureru raised their hand to turtle teacher.

Enen, gureru:oh!yes!

Turtle teacher:okay then, gureru!enen!

Enen and gureru step on the teacher table while they explain to their classmate about miracle light when they hold thier hand was miracle light.

Gureru:you use a miracle light even you're cheering for the precure!when the precure are in trouble, you turn on the light and if you shoot out real loud!

Gureru swing the miracle light and shouted.

Gureru:"DO YOUR BEST!"when you cheer them on like that, it becomes power for the precure!

Enen:there are a few things you have to be careful about when using them. You shouldn't throw them, spin them around, and hold the light close to your face. Always be mindful of you surroundings, and you can cheer for the precure as same kamen rider too!

Turtle teacher:that's was correct.

All the students and teacher clapped their hand to confirm enen and gureru that they were correct about precure.

_____________________________________________________________________________

After the class ended, the students going leave the class to ahead back to home and continue their own students about kamen rider and precure. While the turtle teacher asked gureru and enen to do him a favor.

Turtle teacher:you two have been working really hard lately, eh?

Before gureru patted on his chest to be proud to himself.

Gureru:well duh. I mean, our dream is to become Precure fairies, right?

Enen:yeah.

Turtle teacher:how exciting. Actually i have a favor to ask of you both. A new precure team has been formed recently. And their names is happiness charge precure!

Turtle teacher claimed to their students about new precure is happiness charge precure.

Gureru, enen:happiness charge precure.

Turtle teacher:yes, but unfortunately we only know their names, so i ask you to come down to earth and write what you can about them in this book.

Gureru, enen:us?!

Enen:you want us to do something that important?!

Turtle teacher:i know you persevere in this like you always do. Besides, if you're with the precure, you can learn many things you wouldn't learn here at school. Will you go?

Turtle teacher confirm to them that if they with the precure, they can learn many things they wouldn't learn here at school as enen and gureru sparkle star their eyes in excitement.