Chapter 1- Where it all started

Lilliana lived in a far away Kingdom. She was the Princess.Beautiful dress and VERY powerful. She was loved by all except for one. The witch of shadows. You've seen her before. In the corner of your eye. Hiding. Watching. Waiting to strike. You may even say she's hiding in the shawdows. Well it's in her title it's what she does. Does anyone know why? .......No? Well it's never happened before and really makes no sense but she's wants something. Her parents left her in the Forest at 8. All she wants is exception. And she doesn't know how to express that. But that's not to her knowledge. All she knows is without Lilliana maybe people will notice her pain. She hatched a plan. She conjured a snow storm into the kingdom. She cursed a single flake of snow for she k we it would find it's way into Lillianas room. On to her little eyelid. What she didn't know was the curse messed up. Now there is fear in the witch. For now the princess CAN returnn the glory that will soon be lost for what seemed like forever. When the princess opens her eyes she is in our world as a young girl living in Washington. But when her eyes are closed she is in the burnt kingdom that the witch is ruling. She must hide when the witch is looking. With a blink however. She faintly see's her true life before and after. Can Lilliana save the Kingdom?

_______________________________________
Authors Note

Sorry for the kinda short chapter I'm just setting some of the story in you know where every thing started how who some of the characters are that stuff! Anyway Love you byeeeee!!!!!!!