VI

*Dave*
I watched as Ayli threw her self at Corey, sticking her tongue down his throat and grinding on him. It disgusted me and made me jealous and amuzed all at the same time. How did he get her? I will never know. I will never know why I was getting jealous, either.
I was in the midst of laughing and drinking when I turned to look at Ayli and saw her stumbling out of the club, with her arm slung around Corey. Lightweight, I thought to myself. Something didn't seem right about the way she immediately got drunk after just one drink. Maybe I should check on her.
"Hey, I'm gonna go smoke a cig," I told Pam, leaving the table. I went outside and lit one up, inhaling it.
The sudden silence left me alone with my thoughts. I could hear the hum of the music from inside. I looked around at my surroundings and stopped on a car that was moving and bouncing. It was Corey's car. I snuck around and looked in the back window. What I saw made my blood boil.
Ayli was passed out and Corey was basically taking advantage of her. Before I could react, Ayli's eyes opened slightly and she looked up at Corey then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she passed out again. I flung the door open and pulled him out by the collar of his shirt and threw him to the ground.
"What the hell do you think you're doing, Corey?" I yelled, punching him in the face. I kept punching him until he was knocked out cold. I gently grabbed Ayli and carried her bridal style to my car. I looked down at her fragile frame. That's when she opened her eyes and whispered "help me", then blacked out again.
I quickly but gently laid her in the back seat. I grabbed her purse and shut her in the car. I called the cops and told them what happened. Soon they arrived, and put a now conscious Corey in the back. His face was all bloody and bruised. They brought an ambulance just in case, but since no real damage has been done, they left.
"Take her home and keep her rested up. You're not going to get in trouble since you stopped a rape and a potential murder. This guy is wanted in three different states for the same crime, except he murdered the victims," the officer explained. "You did the right thing, Mr. Mustaine. We need Miss Thomas to come to the station to answer questions sometime tomorrow. Whenever she is ready."
"Thank you, officer. I'll have her down there tomorrow," I said and shook his hand and he left.
A large crowd was formed, watching the officers and ambulance drive away.
Pam and I got in the car and drove home after we said bye to the boys.
When Pam and I got home, she went inside and I carried Ayli inside. I made her a bed on the couch and laid her down.
"Did we have to bring her home?" Pam asked with disgust.
"Yes, we did. Is there a problem?" I snapped back.
"Um, yes. I don't like you and her being around eachother," she yelled.
"Why?" I shouted back.
"Because she's a girl. You might, I don't know, sleep with her?" she said, crossing her arms. I just laughed out of anger.
"Get out," I said finally.
"Excuse me?"
"Out, now! I can't take it anymore! You're constantly a complete bitch, we fight, and you're a hypocrite! I thought we could finally move past all of this stupid bullshit and be the couple we said we would always be! We are definitely getting a divorce. Now, pack some things and stay with your parents or a friend!" I screamed.
She stepped back, looked a little hurt and went back to the room and gathered her things and left. I sat on the couch and put my face in my hands and let out a long sigh. I looked up and at Ayli, who was still knocked out. I guess it wouldn't hurt to let her sleep in my bed. After all that happened to her tonight, she deserves a warm bed.
I picked her up and brought her to my room. I took her shoes off and slipped her dress off and admired her petite body, not in a sexual way though. I put her in one of my shirts and put her under the covers. I decided on taking a quick shower before going to bed. I put on clean boxers and got in bed. When I layed down, Ayli rolled over and cuddled up to me. I put my arm around her and fell asleep to the smell of her coconut-scent hair.
-
Thank you for all the votes and reads! it means a lot!
-Lexi xx