Home Sweet Home

A/N: Hey guys just to let you know a certain part in this chapter might get a little sexy (cause you can't have the Simpsons without it 😂) so if you would prefer not to read this chapter that's a ok. All rights belong to FOX.

I forgot about Nelson the rest night after that I guess. Oh, well I'm married and have a kid... I can't risk falling for another man.

We pulled up to my house I said goodbye, hugged, and kissed Maggie and mom.

I walked in my house and I saw Milhouse watching TV. I turned and saw my daughter struggling with the oven.

She knows how to use the oven, but there's something wrong with ours and we haven't gotten it repaired yet.

"It's about time you got home! Where were you with your boyfriend?!" He yelled at me the second I got back.

"I was with my mom and sister. We were only gone two hours." I calmly told him while helping Zia.

"Whatever start making dinner."

"Dad we already had dinner. We had Krusty Burger." Zia choked out.

"That place is so unhealthy! I can't believe you took our daughter there!" I cried out to him.

"Where else was I supposed to take her? We may be rich but that doesn't mean I can't be cheap on food like that." Milhouse told me.

"I can't believe you!" I yelled to him.

ZIA'S POV

Mom just stormed off after that.

"Lisa! Wait come back!" Dad yelled after mom.

Usually when things got bad like this, mom and dad would fight like this at night mom would tell me goodnight and then she and dad would just go to sleep like every other night.

I assumed it would be the same tonight. I just walked into my room and lied on my bed and sighed.

My room was a hippie room. I'm a hippie at heart. My grandpa and great-grandma were hippies. Different times though. I never met my great-grandma, she died when my mom was 8.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

"Just coming in to tell you goodnight and I love you." Mom said giving me a kiss on my head.

"Night love you." I said turning off my lights and getting on my bed acting like I was going to bed. Really I was going to be on my phone.

I heard her walk into her, close the door and lock it. Wait? Lock it? Mom never looks the door. Oh well it can't be nothing much... right?

LISA'S POV

"Zia's in bed." I said taking off my robe with a smirk and revealing a short pajama dress going barely below my underwear.

Milhouse looked in awe.

"It's been so long since I've seen you like this." My husband said not blinking his eyes once.

I got on the bed with him, we started kissing each other passionately before he removed his shirt.

I must've been drunk or something because he looked very attractive and I was enjoying this.

I took off my nightgown and well I'm not going into details here at this point.

It was nearly an hour before we stopped. I went and put my robe on and unlocked the door in case Zia needed me.

Milhouse put his pajama pants back on and a shirt.

"Lisa." My husband started.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I don't know how long it's been since I've told you this but you mean the world to me." He said.

As he was saying that I started to get a headache but I acted like I was fine.

"Oh thanks honey! I love you!" I said politely, knowing that would be just enough.

"No, I mean it. I love you so much." He said kissing me.

I kissed him back before we both fell asleep.

~A couple weeks later~

I ran to the bathroom I was about to throw up.

"Mom are you ok?" Zia asked me.

"Yeah. But I still want breakfast." I said when I was done throwing up.

I called in sick and made a couple of pancakes for everyone.

Now you'd think that night with Milhouse and I would help our relationship but it actually made it weirder.

"Well Zia since your mother is sick I'll drive you to school. C'mon get in the car." Milhouse told her.

"Alright, alright don't be so pushy." Zia said.

"Bye honey. Have a great day love you!" I said with a real smile. Yes I do real smile.

"Bye mom. Love you." Zia said hugging me.

I looked out the window as they left. I guess since I'm sick I should get some rest.

I went to my room and turned on the TV. FOX came on as soon as I turned it on.

"Hell no." I said immediately changing the channel.

As I was flipping through the channels I called the doctor and he said to come to his office at noon.

I caught an ad or TV show that looked good but kind of weird so I started watching it and it had dad, Lenny, Carl, and Smithers in it.

Carl: Hey kids!

Lenny: We just got off from work.

Homer: And it like all the other workdays was the best day of my life!

Smithers; Why your young minds may be asking.

All: Because of nuclear power!

Homer: It's the best kind of power there is!

Carl: It's better than all those other kinds of power!

Lenny; Those are for hippies. You don't want to be a hippie do you?

Smithers: If not already have your parents sign up for nuclear or better yet get a job there!

All: YEAH!!

That was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen or will see. So I just decided to read until my doctor's appointment.

~At Doctor's Office~

The new doctor was Doctor Hibbert's son. No surprise there to be honest. Even though most doctors were robots.

He walked in while I was waiting on the test results.

"Ms. Simpson... we know what's wrong with you." He looked at me dead serious.

I gulped and looked nervously at him.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter leave a review if you want to. Thanks! Oh and btw that commercial with Homer, Lenny, Carl, and Smithers I based off a couple episodes of The Simpsons. I actually am a teenage hippie right now believe it or not. Don't trust FOX news.