Safety

Hello! Sorry for the long wait but I had exams this week and I needed to study! And I know this is short but like I said I have exams.

Thanks for being understanding! Also thanks for the votes and reads! Never can I thank y'all enough!

😘😘😘😘😘

Elizabeth Rose-

I dodged his hand and ran to the back of the room.

"HELP ME!" I screamed.

He laughed. "No one is here. It's 6:15"

Oh Jesus! I screamed as I heard him flip the desk and try and get to me. No way was he going to kidnap me! I ran to the cabinets and noticed cooking ware. I grabbed a skillet and hit him on the arm.

"Aw sweetie. You think that hurts. Here tell me if this hurts" he pulled out a gun and pointed at me. On reflex I punched him with the skillet. His hand let go of the gun. I ran to it , but was knocked down by a chair. I groaned as it hit me on the ribs. Yep that's gonna leave a bruise.

"Not too fast princess"

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT!" I said screaming. I felt my eyes get watery.

"I have every right because you are SUPPOSE TO BE MY DAUGHTER AND YOUR MOTHER IS SUPPOSE TO BE MINE!" He yelled back

I flinched and tried to get up. I moaned as I felt my ribs throbbing.

He laughed and went to me. He kicked me more. Pain soared through my whole right side.

"Stop" I whispered.

"Sorry cant hear you!" He said and continued to kick me.

"I SAID STOP" I yelled

He just smirked and went for the gun. I had a plan made in my mind. As he bent down to get the gun I gathered all my strength and tackled him.

We wrestled for the gun. I had it in my grip and was about to flip us over when it went off.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I rolled off if him and felt around for the source of the pain. I looked down and saw my shirt covered in blood. I started freaking out. Didn't people die from this?!

I heard shouting and then my 5 bodyguards came running in. They took one look at me and ran towards my side.

"G-g-get him" I whispered

"Who?" Zayn asked quickly

How can they not seem him!? Did he leave? I pointed around the room.

"No one is here Princess" Niall said

"H-h-h-he ran away"

Was the last thing I whispered before I felt myself going into the darkness. I felt the boys shake me and order me to stay awake. I tried to but the darkness felt so tempting.

I heard sirens and felt myself on the gurney. I felt pressure go on my ribs. I whimpered as they did this.

"Shh. It's okay my princess" someone whispered.

I heard the doctors yelling for a surgery room and telling that my blood pressure and pulse were dangerously low.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" a deep voice yelled.

"D-d-daddy?" I whispered.

He must've heard me because the next thing I know he was by my side.

"Yes princess. Daddy's here" he said and tried to hug me but it didn't really work out since I was in the gurney. When he hugged me I felt safe at last. But that didn't last too long because the doctors told him to get off of me because they were ready for my surgery.

He looked and me and I looked at him.

"1 4 3" he fingered.

I smiled and weakly did it back. Him crying was the last thing I saw. I still could hear everything and I heard him yell "I can't lose her! Not her too! Not my little girl. First my wife and now this! When will he stop!?"

I heard nurses trying to calm him down. I felt us going into a room and they gently picked me up and I felt cold metal on my back.

(Now I'm not a doctor so I really don't know what they do to people in surgery. So I'm just completely making up the medicine. :D)

"Give her 10mL of penicillin (what is that?) "

I guess they put it because the next thing I knew I was out cold.