TerrorNuckel

TRIGGER WARNING: THERE IS SELF-HARM AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE IN THIS

(Brian's POV)

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. I hate this. I hate him.

Josh, my boyfriend. He hasn't always been like this. Before, he was the most loving and caring boyfriend I could have ever wished for.

But that was before he had lost his job. It was like his world came crashing down. He started coming home, drunk and angry. That was when the abuse started. He started hitting and beating me, telling me it was all my fault. I did believe it was my fault. I wasn't there for him when he had lost his job.

I got up from my bed and slowly walked to the bathroom, not making much noise. If Josh heard me, he would but yell at me and beat me again. I don't need more of that.

I opened the bathroom closet and took out my razor. It was my escape from all this pain and suffering.

I took the razor and held it to my wrist. I watched with a blank face as I cut into my skin. Five for being a terrible boyfriend. Eight for Josh. Eleven for being weak, and thirteen for being the waste of space that I am. About twenty cuts later, I felt my vision becoming blurry and I welcomed it. I deserve to be dead. Maybe I'll finally get my wish.

(Sean's POV)

I parked my car in front of Brian and Josh's place. Ever since Brian told me that Josh had lost his job, Brian has become more distant. It's almost like he never existed. I've been growing more and more worried than ever about him. Every month he would call me and tell me he is okay. I should have gotten that call yesterday. I'm scared for him.

I went to knock on the front door, but I found it open. Weird. I cautiously walked through the door and looked around. No one seemed to be here, which was strange.

The whole house seemed to be empty and it was kinda creepy. I went up to the second floor and noticed that the bathroom door was closed. I tried to turn the doorknob, but found it was locked. After struggling to open it, I finally kicked it open and I was horrified with what I saw.

Brian. His wrists were cut and were dropping with blood. He lay against the bathroom cabinet, slumped over and unconscious. I quickly ran over to him and checked his pulse. He was breathing, but barely.  I shakily grabbed my phone my my back pocket and called 9-1-1. 

"Hello, this is 9-1-1 at your service."

"Pl-please help me!  It's my friend!"

"Sir, please calm down, what happened?"

"M-my friend, Brian.  He-he's unconscious and bleeding.  Please, you've got to help him."

"Okay, sir, where is your location?"

"U-uh, at the corner of Manchester and Locust, the house in the far right."

"Thank you, paramedics will be on their way shortly."

I took a shaky breath and put my head in my hands.  Why Brian, why?

(Brock's POV)

It was just a normal day.  I had just finalized recording a Gmod Death Map with Marcel, Tyler, and Craig. 

I turned off my pc and went to go downstairs to get a snack, but my phone rang. I picked it up and saw that it was Sean. We're good friends but he usually doesn't call me on the phone. I wonder what's up.