CHAPTER 22: ❀ALL YOURS❀

Next chapter: 90 votes and 60 comments!

M I R A Y A ' S P O V

Continuing to look into my eyes, he walked and sat on the bed.

"Alright. Come here. Let me show you how I can't resist myself around you." He voiced out, gesturing me to walk towards him, with one of his hands.

I shook my head negatively when he commanded me.

That's when I realized what he had said. I blinked my eyelids with a puzzled face to look at him.

Am I hearing things now? Or did I actually hear him saying - Let me show you how I can't resist myself around you.

No. No. Raghav is too innocent to even think about such things.

"I said come here, Meera. Don't test my patience."

Nope. I won't go near him. He is too angry to handle right now. Averting my eyes from him, I looked down at my feet on the floor carpet. Beautiful designs indeed-

"Are you going to stand there all night?" He asked.

If that's what it takes me to stay away from you, then yes.

But instead, I shook my head negatively. I really don't want to get on his nerves and make him more angry. And definitely not right now.

"Please. Come here, love. Don't make me lose my temper. I'm trying my best to control it." He pleaded.

I looked up at him with a pout now, as small water droplets formed at the end of my eyelids. With all my guts, I walked slowly with each step towards him, because I know whenever he says please, I can't stop myself from ignoring him.

Once I sat down on the bed just beside him, he fully turned himself to look at me as his right long leg climbed on the bed and half folded while the other was still on the floor. I again averted my eyes, to look down at my shaking fingers.

Sitting beside him, is all of the sudden making me feel nervous, that too in this short dress. Come to think of it, I'm not feeling any coldness so does that mean he hasn't turned the AC on yet which he always does whenever we enter our room.

Is he concerned that I might catch a cold?

My chain of thoughts broke, when he brought his hand and put it on my trembling fingers. I flinched for a moment, before calming myself down.

It's like I'm on the verge of making myself cry at any moment.

"Can you lay down on the bed? I'll pull the comforter up so that you won't feel cold. I know you are accustomed to staying in a cold environment." He stated.

Why is he so nice to me all the time?

I bit my teeth softly on my lower lips, trying to control myself from breaking down. Standing up, I climbed up on the bed, while he pulled the comforter till my waist. He grabbed the AC control from the nightstand and turned it on.

Once the temperature started to settle in, goosebumps formed across the soft skin of my body. I was about to tighten my hold on the lacy thin material jacket, until he removed his black coat from his huge body, and placed it above my upper body.

I couldn't do anything except look at him fondly with a smile through my partial blue vision. He cares about me so much and yet I was adamant on thinking that he was cheating on me.

How can I even bring myself to think about such an absurd thing these days?

I was never like this. God.