Quiet....To Quiet

The morning had finally come and everyone had gotten up before the sun got them first. Mama had started making breakfast while Pugsley and Wensday were playing with their chainsaws. They stopped seeing their uncle arrive through the doorway.
"Quiet now children your parents are asleep soundly in bed still" he said demandingly, just how the children liked it.
"Why?" Wensday asked just as demanding. "Why should we stop?"
"Because!....." Hissed Mama coming in. "You caused them to sleep in!"
"Did not!" Snapped Pugsley "It's not our fault Peburt wanted to be the dart board."
"And!" Huffed Mama,
"And he wanted to fly!" Pugsley continued quieter.
"And the hanging subject and the shooting target!" Fester added in.
"And I suppose the chopping block and the electric chair were his idea as well?" Mama practically screamed. The children fell silent and turned off there saws."Breakfast is ready!" Mama snapped before storming out. Then Fester gave them a small wave and left for the breakfast table.
The children now left alone were completely silent though they knew exactly what the other was saying. "Let's go to breakfast before Mama tells Mother what we did now." Then together they bolted down the stars.

................................................................

Cardamia! Was the first word Mortica heard starting to wake up
"Gomez!" She said happily and tired still staying in her same spot.
"Your a vision, a demon from above! Oh how I don't deserve you!" Gomez gushed in response then helping her up gently out of bed.
"Oh Gomez!" Mortica said lovingly, and as they came closer to one another Gomez started to continue when they heard a bang from down the stairs. "Oh dear!" Mortica said coming to her senses before bolting down hoping not to find her baby dead or ill at least not yet... Now hearing a small cry Mortica ran faster now noticing Gomez having trouble keeping up.
"Hurry darling!" She practically screamed to him. Making it downstairs Gomez and Mortica finally found the source of the weeping and noises.
"Mother! Father!" The children screamed in shock.
"Where's the baby?" Their mother questioned Gomez still speechless though panting behind her.
"Mama took Peuburt from us when we tried to drop him in the lake." Pugsley said defeated,
"But on a brighter note" continued Wensday "Did we wake you?"
"Yes you did!" Said Gomez finally catching his breath enough to sit down and eat. "Wonderful form! Noises and weeping ! You two are just getting better and better each morning!"
Mortica just stood there solid and cold "So where did you say Peburt was Agian?" She said through clenched teeth.
"Mama took him out to grab Breakfast!" Fester said walking in and sitting down. "We're having toad today!"
"Oh lovely!" Said Mortica finally calming herself down. "I've always wanted our baby to know how to skin a toad like the others."
Just then Mama and the baby returned "Take him take him!" She screamed shoving Pubert at Gomez.
"But why Mama?" Asked Mortica alarmed.
"I took him to grab our breakfast" Mama continued. "And there was the ugliest patch of flowers I had ever seen all sorts of bright colors!" The whole family shivered at the thought of what Mama had seen. "And your son!" She said taking a deep breath. "Took one out and placed in on the house! He only did one which didn't keep me too appalled. But then he started doing more and more and Bam! Our house is the flower bed!" She finished crying.

Her family joined in with her, weeping at what Pubert had done when Gomez stopped everyone to say something. "There will be no acceptance for this young man!" He started to yell at the baby from his lap "You will need to be punished!"
"Oh Gomez no!" Pleaded Mortica
"I'm sorry Tish but it needs to be done!" Gomez responded. "Pubert Addams will spend his entire day in his room!" The rest of the family sighed with relief thinking that was all. "With a box of crayons!" Gomez chocked on the last word.
"Broken ones?" Suggested Fester
"No!"
"Just dark colors?" Suggested Pugsley
"No!"
"Just the tips of them right?" Questioned Mortica the rest of it may hurt his eyes!"
"No! Carda Mia  I'm sorry but he needs this." Then Gomez scooped up the baby and stormed away to his room the whole table fell silent.
"Mother is the baby going to die?" Wensday asked pleasantly.
"Not yet darling" Mortica responded but your father is going to work at him very hard I gather" silence Agian fell upon the room as everyone slowly left to go about their days. And Mortica went to where she knew Gomez would be.
"Golfing isn't good for you this late in the day darling." She said in concern.
"I know Tish he said in an angry tone sit will you?"

The Addams Family- A New Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें