Alone With The Enemy

It was close to dinner and all had gone according to Mortica's plan. Mama took Gomez to catch the feast though he was heart broken to leave her even for a minute. And Fester successfully got the doctor to meet her in the graveyard. Mortica couldn't be more miserable and as soon as Gomez was outdoors she sprang for the graveyard. Now getting there Mortica saw a deep black human figure knowing it was the doctor she ran up to her hoping to not find Gomez.
"Doctor" she said not looking her completely in the eye.
"Mrs. Addams" the doctor said
Doing the same.
"Gomez wouldn't like this at all!" Was all Mortica could think. "He would protect me from her or beg that I stay home while he does this" she finished in her mind.
"Gordon said you needed my assistance?" Said the doctor quiet and sharply.
"You may think his name is Gordon but our family knows he's Fester!" Mortica responded in a more sharp and less quiet tone.
"I don't like your attitude towards me mam!" The doctor continued all pouty like she was about to cry. "So I will take my business elsewhere!" Then she started to slowly walk away like she was crushed.
"Wait!" Cried Mortica
"Fine!" Said the doctor "I have come to my senses, say...why don't you come to my home and we can talk all about it.." She finished now sounding suspicious.
"At first it would have been no.." Responded Mortica " My family may get worried. "But with your suspicious tone! I have to oblige" she finished her heart full of the sweet sound of the tone.
...................................................

The Dr.'s house was dark and cold just how Mortica liked it. She was lead down a long dark flight of stairs where the doctor told her the living room was. She loved the feel and texture of every brick as they got deeper into the entrancing home. Finally the door was insight and as the Dr. Pushed it open Mortica noticed its deep cuts of black swirling around one another. When they entered the room as Mortica knew she would love filled her soul for the object before her. A tourtière wheel the size of an elephant sat in front of her. It had deep black swirls like the door and the background was a dark black.
"Wow!" Was all she could say.
"Do you like it?" Asked the doctor a smirk on her face. Mortica nodded in delight, "Good!" She continued in delight as well. "Because your the next to be on it!"
"What?" Mortica asked almost all the way strapped in. "How will Gomez find me now?" She thought. The doctor then spun the wheel and started to walk away.
"See you tomorrow Mrs. Addams !" She laughed. Though Mortica was in a lot of trouble, no food, no water for a day. She had to admit that room was heaven.
..............................................................

"Well Mama!" Gomez exclaimed "You've done it agian! Goat really is a filling meal!" Mama smiled,
"Mama!" Scolded Wensday. Mama winked at Wensday and went back to a scowl.
"I'm just sorry Tish had to miss this" Gomez continued. "Wait a second!" He yelled "Where's ..............Where's the leftovers from dessert last night! I'm starving!" Fester sighed in relif, but it was too soon to say clear. Eating dessert another idea popped into Gomez's head.
"Wait!" He exclaimed agian, "Where's my wife?!"
The whole room went silent, "Well where is she?"
"She's..... She's in the Graveyard Gomez" Fester blurted out before covering his mouth.
"But why?" Gomez questioned
"She's with the Doctor father said Pugsley doing the same as Fester. Without saying anymore Gomez jumped out of his seat and ran for the graveyard.
...............................................................
He looked almost everywhere! He searched every trap door, every dead house and every grave not finding his cardamia anywhere! Before giving up to the night Gomez looked out to the graveyard horizon. "My darling where ever you may be just know I will save you and we will be together agian! I promise this in the Addams name!"
Finished making his promise Gomez walked inside rubbing his hand to his head. The family was waiting by the stairwell, Gomez gave them a look of pure loss. "She's gone" he said low and quiet, "And I know who took her."
.............................................................

Mortica woke with the sun as usual hoping to find Gomez at her side. But on the wheel, the beautiful, delicate dark wheel, her vision soon faded. Then the doctor arrived agian with an excited expression.
"Mrs. Adams!" She exclaimed happily. "Did you sleep well?"
"Like the dead!" Responded Mortica expressionless.
"Well" continued the doctor "Let's begin the tourtière shall we?"
"And what do you have in mind?" Mortica said excited.
"The weapon I tried to use for
My last attempted murder on you. Red hot pokers!"