30 Centimeters Apart

In the morning Mortica awoke feeling worse than she had ever before. She looked at her small room and figured it was around 1 a.m. When all the sudden she heard a faint sound of a car engine. But sadly Mortica was too sick to realize that her family was running for her right outside the door and she closed her eyes once more.
....................................................

     Gomez jumped out of the car in a rush when he was swiftly stopped by Fester. "Be careful!" He quietly snapped "When mother answers the door she will have something planned."
    "Not if we get her first!" Gomez answered pushing past as the family followed. He rang the doorbell multiple times as the doctor answered. "Lurch!" He yelled as Lurch pushed her against the wall. Then Wensday took her clever and held it up to the doctor as her father spoke.
     "Where is she?!" He hissed before suddenly the doctor broke free and came for him.
     "Mr. Adams!" She said happily "You will find out soon!" Now up to the wall Gomez was confused.
     "What?" Was his last word before going unconscious.
..........................................................

     He awoke in a dark room in a cage. His confusion was though somehow comforted by the beautiful black torture wheel in the other cell. It made him feel unhappy and calm just like when he was with his wife. But when his vision finally came into 20/20 once more he noticed the wheel more closely.
     There was some sort of figure on it! a human figure. Then he realized who it was and his heart broke. "Cardamia!"
      "Gomez!" He heard in a faint and hoarse voice.
    "Oh Tish you sound horrible! My love, my beautiful moonlight what has she done to you?"
     "She used the box and the blade" Gomez hummed loving the sound.
     "She must have tortured you to near death" he said romantically.
      "I haven't eaten in days!" She said in the same amount of love. "But the most torture has been being without you Gomez."
    Gomez sighed "Oh cardamia!" He exclaimed. "Clearly we have been in torture without the other but now that we are 30 centimeters apart my heart has shattered into millions of pieces!"
"Oh Gomez!" Mortica's horse voice started but then she was interrupted for the door had opened.
"You see Mr. Adams" the doctor started walking in. "Your torture will be something unbearable for you but something I have been doing for days."
"And what could that be?" Asked Gomez "I'm unbreakable I tell ya nobody can torture a torture pro!"
All the doctor gave him was a smirk before walking over to Mortica and spinning the delicate wheel. Gomez almost fainted as he grabbed the bars between the to cell's.
"I'm broken!" He yelled "Please no more!" The doctor gave a little laugh as she grabbed a blade and sliced a thick wound into Mortica's left arm. Gomez then started to cry. "Cardamia!" He yelled to the poor woman with fresh Tears running down her face in front of him.
"Gomez look!" Was all she could faintly say now steady in shock for a moment before the doctor came at her again in the other arm.
Gomez looked towards his cell door, it now was also open! But if the doctor was still in the other cell who was out on the other side? "Thing!" He yelled in delight starting to run out of the cell.
But then he swiftly stopped looking into the other cell. His wife's cries were heavenly but wounded he had to get her out too. Gomez then looked to thing and got an idea.
"Thing!" He swiftly whispered "could you screw off these bars for me?" Thing nodded with his thumb and went quickly to work. When he was finished Gomez had just finished weeping over the hot pokers the doctor used to just about scorn Tish.
Gomez jumped through the now open bars and then with more anger than he ever had before he took the doctors neck and twisted it till she went cold. He laughed but then quickly untied his miserable looking wife but she wasn't in good condition either. (Ba-dum-dum-chic! Little joke there)
Anyway after he did that Gomez took Mortica picked her up and headed out to the family waiting in the car. (Good ol' Thing!) And the Addams family skipped home and went straight for the hospital for Mortica was worse then they thought.

Hey guys please comment if you would like me to continue this book!!!!☺️☺️😋😋