Chapter 27: Breaker Point

Sounds like a fun title :) So this is skipping ahead at least a month because they aren't going to right away go to Japan for unknown reasons hahahaha XD

So I've been home for a month and in that month several teams have been sent off to search for the remaining Generals.

Kanda, Daisya and Marie went after Tiedoll. Lavi, Bookman, Krory, Lenalee, and Allen were going after Cross.

"Crystal if I could have a moment." Kumoi asked as I finished eating.

"Of course." I rose from my seat and followed him outside the cafeteria. We walked towards the science department.

"The Cross division as you know will have a difficult time because General Cross has been missing for years. I'd like you to join them." I nodded and he handed me a transmitter in the form of an earring.

"Why do I need this if I have a Golem?" He put a hand on my shoulder.

"To keep in contact with the Order at all times. Now go or you won't be able to catch up." I nodded and changed into my dark innocence form.

"I'll keep them safe, Kumoi. I promise." I said before rushing out the open window of his office. I was already gliding across the ocean towards where their boat was.

Finally after two hours of gliding across the sea at faster than light speed I saw a boat. I jumped out of the water and on to the boat's main deck.

"What the heck-?!" One of the crew members yelled.

"W-who are you?" Another asked.

"I'm looking for the Exorcists on this ship." I said changing back to normal.

"Get the Exorcists on the deck now!" A woman yelled and a few minutes later Lavi and the others were standing on the deck staring at me shocked.

"Crystal?! What are you doing here?" Lenalee asked.

"Kumoi asked me to come help you all locate Cross. Forgive me for scaring the crew, I had to catch up as quickly as possible." I said bowing to the woman who was in charge of the vessel.

"That's quite alright, General." I looked at her shocked. "Surprised that I know that? Your outfit is the exact same as his." I looked down at my clothes and smiled.

"Yeah, but at least I'm nicer than he is." I could feel my legs shaking from keeping my innocence out so long.

I sat down on the deck and finally relaxed.

"It's been two hours since I could rest." I groaned and laid back against the wood. "Finally no more gliding on water for hours!!" I called and looked up at the night sky.

"Crystal, you do realize you're laying right in the middle of where the crew have to work?" Allen said and I sighed before getting up.

"Alright, alright." That's when I looked over my shoulder sensing hundreds of Akuma. "Why are there so many?" All the Akuma started flying past the boat and towards some unknown place.

"We can't let then get away!" Allen yelled from atop the mass.

"He's right!"

Innocence activate!

My wings came out and I jumped into the air slashing through every Akuma I could.

"Crystal, they took Allen! Lenalee went after them!" Lavi called up to me.

"I can't leave the ship with so many still coming. Judgement!" I no longer had to say the incantation I could just use Judgement at will. Lights rained from the heavens and destroyed next to all the Akuma aside from the ones that already passed.

"Good work, Crystal!" Lavi yelled and I smiled. I felt sick though, like something bad was about to happen.

"I'm going to go check on Allen and Lenalee!" I called and was about to fly away when my wings vanished. "What the-?!"

Did I use too much energy? No... this was someone else's doing...

I thought falling to the deck. Lavi caught me before I could hit the ground and I gave him a grateful smile.

"Thanks, but I think someone else caused that... it's messing with my Innocence so I can't go to Allen or Lenalee." I said and that's when I felt pain in my back. I clenched my shoulders nearly crying out in pain as my back burned.

"What's wrong?!" Krory asked as I hunched over.

"My back is burning...!" I said clenching my teeth.

That's when I felt my wings stretch out behind me.

"Crystal, your wings are glowing!" Lavi said staring at them in shock.

"Crystal, your wings Breaker Point is coming out!" Kumoi said through my earring.

"Why is it so painful?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." That's when I felt blood shoot out of my shoulders.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" The blood covered my wings and that's when all the pain vanished.

"Your wings, they're made from your blood..." Bookman said.

"Breaker Point reached..." I stood up and looked at the sky.

"Lavi!!!" I heard Lenalee's voice from the port we had stopped in.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking over at her.

"I can't find Allen!"