Chapter 4: General Yeegar

Don't know if I spelled the general's name right but oh well hahaha

After our run-in with the Exorcists the Millennium Earl decided to have me go with Road and Tyki to kill an Exorcist by the name of Kevin Yeegar.

"So he's a general?" I asked Tyki as we stood on a cliff waiting for the general's carriage to come.

"That's correct, generals from the Black Order carry numerous pieces of Innocence with them as they look for new Accomodators." I nodded.

Tyki had explained to me everything that an Exorcist did and what we had to do to destroy their Innocence. Tyki says I'm a special type of Noah because I can kill someone by just looking into their eyes and touching them. I've done it before to numerous Exorcists.

"So am I going to kill him right away?" I asked with a smile.

"No! I wanna play with him too!" Road complained and I saw Tyki roll his eyes.

"Road you'll get to play with him. The Earl wants us to give the Exorcists a message." I saw a carriage approaching.

"It's time." I said and vanished on to the ground below in the carriage's path. Tyki had taught me how to change my appearance to look like a normal human. My hair was pink, my eyes were pink and I had pale white skin.

The horses reared up and stopped as they came close to me.

"General!" The Finder driving yelled out and I saw the door to the carriage open. The great General Yeegar stepped out and looked at me.

"Hello General, it's nice to finally meet you." He looked at me with a confused look.

"And who might you be my dear?" I smiled shyly and then lifted my hand.

"My name is Crystal, it's a pleasure to meet you. However you won't be around long enough to know me, ATTACK!" Several Akumas came out at my call and started firing at them. Road and Tyki appeared at my side.

"You did well. Road your turn." I watched as Road stepped forward as the General destroyed every single Akuma.

"So General, how is it you became an Exorcist? Oh I know..." Road said and we were all transported or more like put into the General's mind.

I watched as Road replayed how all his students were killed by an Akuma and I couldn't help but feel sorry for the man. I changed my body back to the Noah form and watched as Road finished her torture.

"May I?" I asked Tyki who pushed me forward lightly. "General Yeegar, it was a pleasure to meet you. Goodbye..." I touched his cheek. He looked up at me and I could see the pain and sadness in his eyes. "Die."

I saw his eyes go lifeless.

"Good work my dear." I turned around and looked at the Earl, who had appeared.

"Yes Lord Millennium." I felt tears stream down my face as I stayed emotionless.

"Awe my dear, I forget you feel the pain and sadness of those you kill." I looked back at the deceased general.

"How can you worship a man who leaves you to die?" I muttered and walked away from his body. "I'm going to go get some food from the town nearby see you all later." I changed my appearance once again and vanished into the town.

Humans are weak, spineless creatures...

I thought as I walked through the town. That's when I heard yells as two people rushed through the crowd. They paid no attention to me as they rushed past, well they wouldn't have if their stupid golem hadn't stopped to look at me.

I disappeared before the two could see me. I felt my heart beating rapidly as I leaned against the wall of the dining room.

Why was I so nervous? Why did I feel so... off?

"Yay! Crystal is home!" Road called and hugged me tightly.

"Hey Road." She giggled and hugged me even tighter.

"The Exorcists found the General it was perfect. I know you kept him alive until the message was received. You're so amazing!" I smiled at the praise the eldest of the Noah gave me.

"Thanks, I think I'm going to go get some rest." She let go reluctantly and I went to my room.

Today has been too boring for me...