Alone........

Awesome cover by Devils-kitty .

Chapter 7-

_______________

It's strange how life works, isn't it?

"I'm guessing you know each other?" Asked Noah, bewildered at our sudden outburst.
"Yeah, unfortunately....." I said.

"Moving on... these are my friends, Samuel..."
He said pointing to a guy with brown hair with golden specks at the tip,his eyes a mixture of blue,green and grey.

"Myra, his girlfriend..." Pointing to a girl with blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
"Chloe......"a girl with dark brown hair and deep honey eyes and slightly tanner skin than the others.

"And you've already met Jake..." I turned, seeing him smirk. This guy sure smirks alot and it makes me want to rip it off his face.

"You smell different......" said Myra. It was the same what I was thinking.
"Must be the perfume..." I say, awkwardly.

A quick gush of wind blows, leaving a scent which got me confusing. I didn't smell blood here. Instead, I detected some difference in the blood smell. I tried reading the minds of these people, while coming and sitting near Chloe, across from Jake and Noah.

Nothing...

I couldn't sneak into their thoughts. Maybe my brain isn't working properly with all the noise in the background. So I try to listen to the thoughts of those inside the house.
'I feel so diiiizzzzzzy....... I wanna go home...
I wanna strip off right heeeeeeeerrrrrrre-'
I block myself from hearing.
Okay inappropriate thoughts....
But I'm convinced I'm able to read the minds.

Then why can't I read their's (referring to noah's group)?
Strange..... I'll ask dad about it....

"So why aren't you people, you know, 'partying' inside?..." I asked, knowing that we were in the back garden instead of being in the house.

"We like the open you know, and besides, it's too crowded in their.." said Samuel.

"Yeah and I start feeling suffocated too." Myra, I guess her name, starts fake choking herself, making everyone chuckle.

After a few moments of silence....
Jake speaks up,"Ughh!! All this noise is giving me a headache!!!" he complains, massaging his temple with his fingers.

"Noise? You call that noise?! That's music dude and I love it. It lightens up the mood!" Noah says, awkwardly dancing in front of us, causing me to chuckle. He flirtly winks at me, making me blush. From the corner of my eye, I notice Chloe scowl at me... What did I do?!!!

"Is that what you people call as music??..." I said in an annoyed tone, not agreeing to their definition of music.

"Yeah!! That's not even music..... That's blaring random shouts!!!!!!!!!"Jake yells at Noah, shutting him up.

------------------

That evening went fun actually..
Noah kept trying to flirt with girls at the party and Myra and Samual kept cuddling each other.
I got to know that these people attended the same uni but I haven't remembered seeing them there.
Chloe seemed the quiet type. She kept staring at Noah, sometimes for too long, which I didn't fail to notice.
I also met Charlotte at the party.
Another point to note, alcohol wastes away human body faster than I thought.

Although,what I felt suspicious was for the occasional glances the 'group' gave each other everytime I looked away from them.

-----------------

Today was a holiday, and I pretty much completed my assignments the teachers had given.
I felt utterly bored and lonely.
I went up to my room and sat near the windows.
The next thing I knew after opening the windows were the various sounds of birds just outside. It's so sweet, the sound of birds chirping. I stuck my head out the window, enjoying the gentle breeze.

My house was in a more secluded area, so not many people were walking out.

The veiw of the forest, where I had first ventured into, was clear from my house.
Observing the trees, how they swayed away in the breeze......
how birds flapped their wings so gracefully, especially while landing.....

It was all so....... peaceful...

I look back at the trees but I don't fail to notice something sparkling.

I look closely realising it was someone's eyes but..........they were staring at me?........

Even from afar, I noticed the evil glint in those eyes, which then disappeared....

My breathing hitched....
I knew it was them.

I turned around, finding my mum just behind me.
"M-Mum, D-Did you see that?!"
She embraced me in a hug, tightly.
"Oh my! I was so worried for you."

We went downstairs in the living room and sat on the couch.
"Here, drink this." my mum handed me a small glass flask with some green liquid in it.
I gulped down the liquid without questioning.
"That will keep them off our tracks. Matthew is handling them...Don't worry, baby. We're here to protect you ok?..." She said, looking at my worried expression.

-------------

Although I didn't want my mum to leave, she had to do some important stuff that can't be pending.

Wanting to occupy my free time, I went to the storage room. I spotted my piano against the wall. How it fit in here you ask?... Well, this was actually an extra room so we put all big and extra stuff over here. Stuffs like my piano, guitar, a big shelf in which there was some canvas and paints, some cd's, a cd veiwer, etc....

I sat near the piano, and started playing. Not knowing any specific tune to play, I made my own ones.
I loved anything related to soft music, hence the guitar and piano.

I kept Feeling someone's gaze over me but turning around, I'm greeted by emptiness...

A strong gush of wind sent the window in the room, clattering loudly.
This window was never opened, it was tightly locked......then...............How?

////////////////////////////

Sorry for short update but nothing else is coming in my head right now.

I'm so lazy.. I dunno why?? :/

Plz plz plz plz plz vote and COMMENT...
Comments mean alot....
Amd I'm utterly sorry if anythings feels too confusing in the story.

If you lovely readers ever feel the need to talk to someone,then I'm here.😊
Don't hesitate to message me at all.

......................✌️....