Chapter Six

We drive in silence towards Thomas's house for awhile.

"So you've really never been to the lunchroom love?" Newt asks.

"Not in awhile at least," I reply.

"At least that won't be a problem anymore," he says happily.

I smile, I have friends and a table to sit at during lunch.

When we reach Thomas's house everyone else is already there watching tv. They see us walk in they stop what they're doing.

"Good now the party can start," Teresa says. "What do you guys want to do?"

"Truth or dare!" Minho says excitedly.

Everyone liked the idea so we started to play. Newt spun first and the bottle landed on Thomas, "truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Thomas answered excitedly.

Newt looked at me and I instantly knew we were thinking the same thing. I nod, telling him what to do.

"Kiss Teresa!" Newt dared him. It was obvious they liked eachother but they weren't dating. The two of them just looked at each other awkwardly until Newt shouts "TODAY TOMMY!"

Thomas and Teresa meet in the middle of the circle and shared a quick kiss. Afterwards they looked into each other's eyes until they realized what had just happened and they both went back to their spot, reddening.

After a few more spins where Minho told us about a crush on his old Science teacher, Newt had ice poured down his back, and Teresa ate a granola bar Thomas found on the sidewalk, the bottle landed on me.

"Truth or dare?" Minho asked.

"Dare," I replied quickly.

"Spend 15 minutes in the closet."

"Okay easy," I say before realizing he wasn't finished.

"With Newt," he added with a smile on his face.

Newt got up and started walking to the closet stopping to say "are you coming love?"

"Oh. Um, yeah," I said following him into the closet.