Chapter 20

"I was just...out. " I answered praying he would fall asleep or he was too tired to keep talking.

"Out where?" Marcus wasn't giving up that easy.

"Come here." I led him to the bedroom and he took off his shoes and shirt. I got changed into my pajamas in the bathroom quickly. We laid in bed for a minute in silence.

"I met somebody. And you have to promise you won't take them away." I said and swallowed hard. I knew he wouldn't want me hanging out with Trevor anymore. So I needed his word that I could still have a friend.

Marcus signed and answered, "Ok, I promise." My fingers were twitching all around in fear and I held back a bit before I answered.

"That day, when we had that fight. I had and anxiety attack. And-"

"You had an anxiety attack?" Marcus interrupted. He sat up and faced me.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. I hated when I stuttered around Marcus because he probably thought I didn't trust him when I did.

"Did I do that to you? I mean, give you an anxiety attack?" He asked clearly upset.

"No Marcus. I was just really overwhelmed." I said, staying calm because I could tell both of us were too tired to argue.

"Ok. Keep going." He laid back down.

I closed my eyes. "Somebody named Trevor came and helped me. He made the anxiety attack stop because it was pretty bad, but anyways, we hung out today. I got really caught up in all of it and I completely forgot about you. I'm so sorry." I confessed. I heard Marcus swallow and breath in.

"What did you guys do?" he asked. I was glad that he didn't get angry at me. That means I can trust him more.

"The mall, the zoo, some Netflix." I answered. I scooted closer to him.

"Oh." Was all he said after. I felt him shift positions in bed and I frowned. He seems kinda upset now. I can't have him go to bed feeling like that.

"Marcus, I l-love you." I told him closing my eyes tightly, cursing the stutter in my head.

"I love you too," He said kissing me on the forehead.

Tonight was the first time that we didn't cuddle. I tried to not mind it, but some stupid voice in the back of my head kept reminding me over and over. I could hear Marcus lightly snoozing and my eyes were wide open. My brain was awake completely and wasn't going to fall asleep any time soon.

I sat up and sighed. Then I got off the bed and quietly tip-toed out of the room. When I closed the door behind me slowly, I started walking normal. I went to my kitchen and opened the fridge. Gotta have that midnight snack. I grabbed a Yoplet yogurt and slurped it up. Then I sat on my window seat located in my kitchen and looked out at the night. It was very quiet. All of a sudden I heard the bushes next to my house rustle. I widen my eyes and quietly leaned up against the window pane. A small bunny hoped out and I leaned back as I watched it wiggle it's tiny pink nose and shake it's fluffy white tail. It then hoped away to another bush and I realized how late it was.

I got up and walked back to the room. When I opened the door I made sure
Marcus was still sleeping and unfortunately, he wasn't. He was sat up in bed with the lamp next to him on. I shut the door behind me and sat next to him on the bed.

"What were you doing?" He asked yawning. I snuggled up next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on him.

"I couldn't fall asleep, so I got myself some food. A girl needs her midnight snack." I truthfully told him. He smiled and bit his lip.

"I'm so glad I found you." Marcus said and leaned in for a kiss on the lips.

"Me too." I said and kissed him. Joy was pumped through my blood when we touched. It was amazing. I felt little fireworks going off inside of me. I climbed on top of his lap and held his head in my hands as we made out with pure love. He moved down from my lips to my collarbone where he found the sweet spot and I moaned, expressing how much love I had for Marcus. He stopped for a minute just to take his shirt off and I admired his built body. I thanked God for a second for this amazing, wonderful, perfect boyfriend.

~~~

For all you horny assholes, I'm not writing a sex scene. I'm not that type of person lol.

Bye Felicia