Greetings

Mariana Ramirez:Camila Cabello
Zoey Campbell: Maia Mitchell (her American accent)
Cierra Perez: Madison Beer
"Hey girls!" Mariana says as she sees Cierra and Zoey walking towards their lockers. Mariana runs up to them. "Hi!" They reply. "Did you hear that there will be three new students coming today?" Mariana asks them. "Ooh! Really? Hopefully they like us." Cierra says. "Yeah and hopefully they don't fall for Jennifer's spell." Mariana says and rolled her eyes. The bell rings and they head to class. They were the last ones to enter. "Aah, Ms. Ramirez, Ms. Cambell, and Ms. Perez, since you are the last students to come to class, you will have to show the new students around. They will arrive shortly." Their teacher tells them. They look at each other and smile. The three of them walk out and into the hallway. "Ok, so we will approach them and introduce ourselves. Then we will individually talk to one, since there are three. Got it?" I speak. "Yup" I hear them say. They look up to see three very attractive boys looking lost. "I think that's them." Mariana whispers.
Emery, Liam, and Ricky try to look for their first class at Franklin High. They soon see three girls approaching them. One girl looked girly. Wearing a bow and a nice pink skirt with a white sheer shirt and some white heels. This was Mariana, except, obviously, the guys didn't know who she was.
Another girl had a skater girl style. Wearing a muscle tee with high waisted shorts and some converse with a SnapBack. This was Zoey, except, obviously, the guys didn't know who she was.
The last girl had more of a hipster style. Always has to wear a fedora. She wore black jeans with a tribal print shirt and a kimono on top. This was Cierra, except, obviously the guys didn't know who she was.
"Ok, I'll talk to the one on the left" Mariana whispers. This boy was Emery. Except she didn't know that.
"I'll talk to the one on the right." Zoey whispers. This boy was Ricky. Except she didn't know that.
"And I'll talk to the boy in the middle." Cierra whispers. This boy was Liam. Except, she didn't know that.
"Hello! I'm Mariana!" She says to the boys. "I'm Cierra!" She says. "And I'm Zoey!" She says. "We will be showing you around the school." Mariana says to them. "Ok, cool. I'm Ricky!" the boy on the right says. "I'm Liam!" The one in the middle says. "And I'm Emery." The one on the left said.
"So we will show you guys around separately, just so we don't make as much noise." Zoey speaks. "Can I see your schedules?" Mariana asks the boys. They each have the same schedules as one girl.
Mariana guides Emery along the school. Telling him where all of his classes were. They didn't have any classes together since he was a year older and a grade above her.
Zoey guides Ricky along the school. Telling him where all of his classes were. They had a few classes together.
Cierra guides Liam along the school. Telling him where all of his classes were. They didn't have any classes together because Cierra is a year older.
"So Cierra, Zoey, and I will be going to David's Burgers tonight. Would you like to come with us?" Mariana asks Emery. "Ok sure!" He replies. "Perfect! You can meet us there at 5:30!" She tells him. "Ok!" Emery replies. "So this is your first class. Mr. Henry. His class is pretty easy!" Mariana explains to Emery. They both enter. "Hello Mr. Henry! Good morning!" She greets politely. "Hello Ms. Ramirez. Who is this?" He asks pointing to Emery. "This is Emery. Emery..." Mariana says not knowing what his last name is. "Kelly. Emery Kelly. I'm a new student." He introduces himself. "Ok well you can take a seat right there, Mr. Kelly" Mr. Henry says while pointing to an empty seat. "Thank you Ms. Ramirez." Mr. Henry says. "Yeah, thanks Mariana... Ramirez." Emery says while smirking. "No problem! Mr. Kelly!" She replies while tilting her head and smiling at him. She walks out the door, hearing faint clicks of her heels and her big bow slightly flopping.
Zoey walks back to her classroom with Ricky following behind her. "Wassup Mr. B!" She shouts. "Hi Ms. Campbell. Is this one of our new students?" He asks. "Yup! His name is Ricky! I don't know his last name." She says chuckling. Zoey has always been the most outgoing from the group. She is more laid back then the rest. "Ricky Garcia." Ricky tells Mr. Benson. "Hello Ricky. I'm Mr. Benson." He says. Zoey walks to her seat and sits down. "You can sit next to Ms. Campbell." Mr. Benson says. Zoey moves her SnapBack backwards. "Who sits here?" Ricky asks as he sits down, pointing to the empty seat next to him. "Oh! Mariana sits there." Zoey replies. "Oh!" Ricky says and slightly smiles. "So would you like to go to David's Burgers with me?" Zoey asks Ricky. All the students look at her. "Ms. Campbell, can you please do your asking out after class. Or, at least whisper and not make it obvious!" Mr. Benson tells Zoey. Ricky chuckles lightly. "Oops! Sorry Mr. B! And I wasn't asking him out Mr. B! I was asking if he wanted to hang out... With other friends of mine." She defends. "Yeah ok Ms. Campbell." Mr. Benson says. "Mariana and Cierra will be going too." Zoey whispers. "Sure. What time?" Ricky asks. "Meet us there at 5:30!"
Mariana enters Mr. Benson's classroom. "Good morning Mr. Ben!" She greets, as always! Mariana is always super polite, and likes to think of others before herself. Well unless it's fashion, she loves clothes. Mariana passes Zoey. They bump elbows. It's this weird thing they do.
Ricky straightens himself. He wasn't sure why. Mariana sits at her desk and whispers to Ricky! "Hi Ricky! You're my new desk neighbor, I guess" she says smiling. "Haha if you want to call it 'desk neighbors' then yes we are!" He replies.
"Ok so Room 32B is Mr. Benson and he is awesome! You'll love him." Cierra tells Liam. "Ok thanks." He says and smiled. "Anyways, for this class just don't talk too much. And as long as you get your work done, you are fine. He is the best teacher ever. Oh and before you go, I want to invite you to David's Burgers today at 5:30." Cierra says a little quickly. "Um sure, I saw it while driving here. It seems cool." Liam says. "Oh yeah! They are best burgers I have ever tasted and I've tried a lot of burgers." She says quickly, again. Cierra is very talkative. She is also very quirky. She takes off her fedora and fans herself. "Talking gets you tired!" She says catching her breath. Liam is laughing really hard. "Well Liam..." "Attridge" he finishes for Cierra. "Right! lets go in" she says. They enter the class. "Hi Mr. Benson!" Cierra greets cheerfully. "Hello Cierra." He replies. "I'm Liam Attridge." He introduces himself. "Well I've got to get to class!" Cierra says and runs out of the class. "You can sit there" It was right behind Ricky. "Hi Liam Attridge!" Mariana whispers and turns around to face Liam. "What's her last name?" He asks Zoey. "Ramirez!" She shouts. "Hello Mariana Ramirez!" He replies and smiles.
Cierra runs to class because she doesn't want to miss any information that will be needed for tests. She runs in and sits in her chair out of breath. She grabs her fedora and fans herself. "Hi Cierra!" Emery says. "She turns in her seat and sees Emery. "Oh hey Emery! I didn't know you were in this class!" Cierra says, still out of breath. "Yup!"
--------------
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Favorite and comment!!