Mariana And Ricky

FEW WEEKS LATER
Mariana woke up early for some odd reason. She decided to start to get ready. She picked an outfit. (Outfit on top). Mariana lightly curled her hair.
She decided to make breakfast for everyone since she had a lot of free time. Mariana went into the kitchen to be greeted by her mom and dad. They were just about to leave for work. "Good morning!" They both say. "Good morning guys." She replied. They leave and her dog comes into the kitchen. she bends down and pets her. "Hey Lucky!" She says. Mariana grabs everything she needs to start making breakfast.
Around 35 minutes later, she finished. She grabbed six plates, two at a time, and sets them in the table. Mariana grabs the scrambled eggs and places a little onto each plate. During this time all of the five other people were arriving. "Woah!" They all say as they see what Mariana did. "What's this for?" Liam asks. "I woke up early today and decided to make you guys breakfast. Mariana grabs the pancakes and puts a few on each plate, the same for the bacon. She gets the syrup from the counter and pours some on the pancakes and bacon. Ricky sees what she is doing. "Why are you putting syrup on the bacon? Isn't that weird?" He asks. "Trust me, it tastes delicious." She tells him. "I don't know about this." He says. "Her cooking is great. I love when she cooks. Especially breakfast...and lunch and dinner. She is just so good at it. You should try it." Cierra says. Talking fast as usual. Emery takes a bite out of the bacon. "This tastes delicious!!" He says. "I told you." Cierra says. Ricky decides to try it also. "This is actually really good." He says.
After everybody ate, they walked to school since Mariana lived very close to the school. They entered the school and went to their lockers. Zoey was on her phone, texting. "Who are you texting?" Cierra asks. "Yeah! Who? Yesterday, you were on your phone all day and didn't even talk to anybody." Mariana says. "I'm sorry guys. I know we are trying to become friends, but I met a guy." Zoey says. "Ooh! Spill!" Cierra says. "He's in my 4th period. His name is Justin. And he's smart and tall and funny and he can sing." Zoey gushes. "And he asked me out on a date! It's today at 6!" Zoe's says. "Oh cool!" Mariana says.
During study hall, Mariana took out her phone and went on YouTube. On her recommendations, there was a song covered by, Forever In Your Mind? She's never heard of them. Mariana clicked on the video and saw Liam, Emery, and Ricky. Mariana looked at the subscribers and saw almost 20,000 subscribers. She watched a few of their covers.
Eventually, it was time for lunch. Mariana ran into the cafeteria and saw Ricky, Cierra, Liam, Emery, and Zoey. She ran towards the table and sat down quickly. "Why didn't you guys tell me that you were famous?" Mariana asks the guys. "We aren't." They say. "Oh yeah because everybody has 20,000 subscribers and performs at multiple events." Mariana says and rolls her eyes. "We don't consider ourselves famous. All we do is sing covers and post them on YouTube." Liam says, while shrugging. "Gosh! That's so epic I'm friends with celebrities!" Cierra says. Zoey just stares at them in amazement.
"Oh so I took a test today, and I think I did pretty good!" Mariana says. "You always do good. You always pass. With an A. +." Zoey says. Mariana shrugs.
"So guess what I got today?" Liam asks. "Oreos!" He says while taking a bag of Oreos. "Do you guys want some?" He asks. "I'll get one!" They say, except for Zoey. "What about you, Zoey?" Liam asks her. "Oh! I don't like the frosting cream thing." She says. He laughs. "And I practically only get Oreos for the cream." Liam gets a spoon and scrapes the frosting on to the plate. He gives the cookies to Zoey. "Here you go!" Liam says. "Thanks." Zoey says and eats the cookie.
"Do you guys want to go to the park after school?" Ricky asks. "I can't. I need to study." Liam says. "Me neither. I'm going to look at dogs at the shelter. I'm weird." Emery says. "Ooh that sounds cool! Can I join you?" Cierra asks. "Sure!" " I can't go. I have... Plans." Zoey says. Ricky starts to pout. "How 'bout you, Mariana?" He asks. "I told you that you can call me Mari. And I'll go." She replies. " I prefer Mariana. Mari is too un-unique" Ricky says. "Is un-unique even a word?" She asks. "I don't know." They both laugh.
So in the end of the day, everybody went their separate ways, besides Ricky and Mariana.
"So why did you want to go to the park today?" Mariana asks. "Just to hang out with my friends. But that didn't happen. But I like being around you, with our friends or by ourselves." Ricky tells Mariana while smiling at her. "Aww you're so sweet!" Mariana replies, slightly blushing.
They both were relaxing at the park. Talking to each other. They both really enjoyed it.
"Do you want to go eat?" Ricky asks. "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry." She replied. "Where do you want to go?" He asks. "Umm how about Islands?" She offers. "Sure!" He replies.
Once they got situated, they started think about what to order.
"OMG!!! You're Ricky Garcia!!!! I'm totally your biggest fan!!!" A girl, around 15 says to Ricky. "Can I take a picture with you?" She asks. "Sure! Hey Mariana, can you take the picture?" Ricky asks. Mariana grabs the phone and starts to take a picture.
Then, the girl kisses his cheek. Mariana felt a pang of jealousy hit her. She didn't know why. Mariana took the picture and have the girl her phone back.
After that, they went back to eating. "Oh I love my fans." Ricky says smiling. "Uh huh I would too, you know, if I had any" Mariana says, laughing at the end. "Have you ever tried singing?" He asks. "Well I mean, I sing in the shower. I really don't think I'm a good singer." Mariana replies. "Sing, I want to hear you!" Ricky pushes. "Not gonna happen, but maybe one day." Mariana tells him.