David's Burgers

It turns out that Ricky and Mariana have all the same classes while Liam and Zoey have all the same classes. This also goes for Cierra And Emery.
It was eventually lunch for all of them. "You can sit with us." Cierra says to the boys right after they get their food. They all take a seat at a table.
"So guess who got invited to David's Burgers today?" Ricky asked. "Me!! I did!!" He says super excited. "Sorry dude, but all of us got invited." Liam said to him. Mariana bursts out laughing and then everybody started laughing after, since Mariana was laughing. Ricky was pouting. "I guess I'm not special." Ricky says. "I'm sorry, Ricky! If I gave you my fries, will you be happy?" Mariana asked Ricky since she felt bad. "oh yeah!" Ricky says and grabs her fries. "Who's the special one now? Mariana gave me her fries!" He said with a few fries in his mouth. "Oh! You guys can call me Mari" she says. "Ok cool." They all said. "Woah! Mari gave you her fries! Dang you are super special because she loves those fries!" Zoey said to Ricky.
Ricky was happy to hear that he was making friends on the first day....and that he got Mariana's fries.
"Yo guys!" Zoey says. Everybody's attention at the table was on her. "The Liam Attridge is a total nerd! And Liam, that's a good thing." Zoey says. "He is super smart! It's kinda scary!" She says and puts her feet on the table. "Another fact about Liam Attridge is that his cheeks are very red. You guys probably noticed that but I'm just putting that out there." She says. "I like them." Mariana says. "It looks like your blushing...all the time." Mariana says and smiles.
Lunch was over and all the friends went to their classes.
***
School was eventually over and it was almost time to go to David's Burgers.
"Should I keep this bow on or should I put the pink one?" Mariana asks Zoey and Cierra. "Change the bow." Cierra says. Mariana changed her belt to another color as well. Yeah, she really loves fashion. "Where is my burger SnapBack?" Zoey asked while looking in Mariana's closet. "It's hung up on the wall" she replied. Zoey grabs it and puts it on. "Ok let's go!" They all say.
The girls eventually get there and is greeted by the owner. They take a seat at a booth that would fit all three guys.
The guys enter laughing and sees the girls. They take a seat and start talking about the most random things ever.
"So what are your full names?" Cierra asks. "Umm mine is Emery Thomas Michael Kelly." Emery said. "Liam T. Attridge. I'd rather not say my middle name" he mumbles. "Oh come on! Tell us!" Zoey says. "Nope!" He says. "Ok well my name is Ricardo Rene Garcia Jr." Ricky says with that Spanish accent. "Ooh! Spicy!" Emery and Liam say in a Spanish accent. Mariana dies in laughter. They all laugh with her.
"Ok well what about you girls?" Liam asks. "Oh! Well my name is Mariana Renata Ramirez." Mariana says. "Wow! That's almost like my middle name!" Ricky says in amazement. "I don't really like my middle name." She says. ""Ppfftt! Renata! She hates that name!" Cierra says while laughing. "And I don't even know why. It's original. Kind of!" She says. "Oh shut up! Calandria!" Mariana fires back. "Stop! My middle name sounds like 'calendar'!" Cierra whines. right before this, Zoey was drinking water. She started coughing from the water while laughing at the same time. "My middle name is Cayne." Zoey says. "She is super lucky. That name is awesome." Mariana says.
"Are you guys ready to order?" A waitress asks. "Yes! Can I get the bacon burger, with fries and a chocolate milkshake?" Mariana asks. "Yes! Ok anything else?" She asks. "I'll get the same thing." Cierra says. "Yeah me too!" Were said all around the tables. "Ok so 6 bacon burgers with fries and 6 milkshakes?" "Yeah!"
The food arrived and everybody started to eat. Liam grabbed a fry and threw it in the air to catch it in his mouth. "Hey, catch this one!" Cierra says while throwing a French fry at him.
"So, Renata!" Emery says to Mariana. "Stop!! I don't like it!" She whines. "It for reals sounds like Rene! That's my middle name!" Ricky says, smiling. "Yeah it does!" Mariana says.
"Can I have your number?" Mariana asks Ricky while he was silently sipping on his milkshake, daydreaming. "What? Oh yeah of course!" He says. She hands him her phone. "He puts in his number with the contact as 'Ricky Rene *spicy*'. He hands her her phone back and laughs at his contact name. They all get the numbers of each other. While this was happening, Zoey was on her phone, texting a boy, but no one knew that.
Eventually, they all decided that it was time to go. "Every morning, we meet up at Mari's house so if you guys want to come before school, you can." Zoey tells the guys. "Uh yeah that'll be great." Liam says. "I'll text you guys the address." Mariana says.
Everybody went back home and decided to go to sleep.

Not really into the whole Author's Notes