Sooooooooooo

S'up guys? How's everything been? I hope your enjoying whatever it is your doing right now and aren't too sad that this book has officially finished.

Some shout outs to people I've noticed voting and stuff. Ash of course, @read_write_love_life and @kiki167175 THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! You guys are awesome. And anyone else who's reading this.

Remember, next time I update it will be to answer any questions. I will take frequently asked questions as a general thing, pm questions I'll answer in pm unless told otherwise, and comment questions that I'm not asked much I'll answer in the comments.

I've decided I won't do a sequel because I won't know what to make it about. I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I'm just out of ideas for this book.

Annnnd, if anyone feels like sending in a banner/cover feel free to email me (wattyatethemouse@outlook.co.nz) and pm me if you have because I don't check it often.

I don't know what else to say other then thank you! And if you'd like, I'm writing another book which I might publish soon called I'm Just A Mute Zoo Animal. I hope you have a look when I start publishing it! Here's the description for it.

'I've been looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed. Oh god it feels like forever, no one ever tells you that forever feels like home. Sitting all alone inside your head.'

One simple song can sum up my life. Why? I don't know. How? I don't care. I just want to get away. Away from the prying eyes, away from the crowds, away from reality.

'When your outside looking in, describing what you see, remember what your staring at is me.'

People forget that even if I look like an animal, I am still human. I want to scream and shout. I doubt my voice even works after all these years.

'When something like a soul becomes initialised and folded up like paper dolls and little notes you can't expect a bit of hope.'

One line. One freaking line. And it's stuck. I'm the soul. You have no idea how many times I've been folded, how many times I've been bent and shaped to make what they want. And now I'm tired of it, I want- wait no need, to break the glass and be free.

Ta da! I hope you like it and have a look and make covers because I don't have one yet! See ya later alligators!

-Wolfy