9. Plans

Well, I really don't know what's happening right now. All I care is that I needed a bath because I fucking stink. I kick some of the rocks of the cold ground of the forest as I make my way into the lake. I can't believe how cocky Harry can became. He is such a cheeky guy but so fucking annoying at the same time. I scoffed to myself as I looked around the forest - trying to find a person, but thankfully I see none.

"Alexa!" I rolled my eyes, as I heard Harry's deep voice.

I turned around to see a grinning Harry jumping up and down from his balcony. I rolled my eyes at his stupidness. "What?!" I snapped.

"Just make it fast, okay?' He yelled. "A friend of mine is coming and I want you to meet him."

Him.

"I am not interested and I will never will!" I yelled back. "And I'm just staying here because of my broken car, that's all!"

"Oh." He mockingly shrugged. "Well okay then, Missy. I'm just concerned."

Yeah you loser.

I rolled my eyes to myself again - turning around and started walking into the lake. A loud gasped pass out of my mouth as the warm and peaceful sight of the beautiful lake came into my view. It was so beautiful.

The lake is glistening due of the lightness of the sun, the way how the wind softly blows making some of the flowers and trees flow a little, and the angelic sound of some of the birds singing all over the place.

I took a quick sneak peak back at Harry's hut to see no one standing there in his balcony. I sighed to myself as I finally reached my own privacy. Harry said it was safe here to go strip or go nude because he said that no one is out here except for some animals that weren't that much of a scary type. It was weird because for some reason - I trust him.

Flashback

"I'm scared, Harry." I stated while biting my nails due of my nervousness.

"Alex, there's nothing to be scared of." He smiled goofily. "There's nothing, okay?"

Why does he keeps on smiling like that?

"Are you. . ." I whined while glancing at the lake for a while and then back at Harry. ". . . sure?"

He giggled.

Yes, giggle. Harry is fucking giggling.

"I am sure, love." He laughed. "Why couldn't you. . . just . . trust me?"

"I don't know, Harry." I mumbled. "I just met you a while a ago, remember?"

"Correction, we've met yesterday." He stated. "Night." He added.

"Stripping outside at some forest with some strange and weird boy is scary Harry." I raised my eyebrows.

"Thanks." Harry smiled.

End of flashback.

I reached for the hem of my black tight dress that seems like I'm already wearing this thing for ages and swiftly pulled it over into my head - leaving me with only my black undergarment. I was wearing my favorite lingerie. It was a set of black lace strapless bra and panties. Should I go under the water while wearing this or strip off to nothing?

Harry

I smirked to myself as I watched the new girl stripping down into her undergarment into my window. I have this small window that were place into my kitchen that will gave you the perfect and clear view of the lake. I don't want to watch her like this but what can I say? I'm a man. This is what they need.

It's been years seen I haven't see any types of women in my life. All I could only talk to is my bestfriend, Louis and my driver who is named Trance. Having this kind of effect for woman really intrigued me when I first saw her. Alex have this beauty and sex appeal that makes my body fucking ready for anything. The way she looks at me with those brown eyes makes me wanna go tugged her to bed and fuck her. Although I can't. I'm just a stranger for her.

I've been thinking about plans about how on Earth will I fucking make Alex stay here for good. I want her here with me but I don't know how or where will I think about a plan. I was thinking about breaking her car more than it already was. In that way, she'll loose hope to go back at the city and be forced to stayed here with me. Ofcourse she'll find some way to go back there but I will also make some things to go stopped her. I need her.

"Do you know the name of that girl who is swimming down there at the lake? Damn she's hot."

I turned around and to be met by someone unexpected.