Hug me?

Nico is the last person you expect to see have any human contact with anyone except Hazel. You guy's haven't even kissed yet! Or hugged. . . but there is an occasional brushing of hands.

You were kind of getting antsy and anxious for his touch. You tried multiple things such as: pretending you were tired and laying your head in his lap. But he would just get a pillow for you instead. Enough was enough today you confront him. Nico was in his cabin sleeping when you knocked on his door "Nico we need to talk, Now." When you heard nothing you just opened the door and marched inside. "Nico Di Angelo!!" He popped straight up and looked at you in the dim light, "what's up with you lately? You haven't been letting me touch you, an I gross or something? A light blush covered his face as he spoke "W-What? No. I mean- it's just besides Bianca or Hazel I've never really been around girls . . ." He shifted uncomfortably and put his back to the wall. "I love you (y/n) it's just- im not experienced around girls. How does Valdez talk to them so easily?" He questioned more to himself in his last sentence.

"I'm sorry Neeks, if you feel awkward just tell me so I don't push you with hugging or kissing" He turned a deep Crimson. "You would be okay with kissing?" He said quietly. You nodded with a small smile. " hugging me is okay too you know"

Without any warning he shot up and wrapped you in his arms, planting a soft gentle kiss on your lips. The kiss itself was full of love and a bit of anxiousness, I guess he really wanted to kiss you. He pulled back with his eyes closed and went to hide his face in your neck. "Please do that more often." You asked sort of out of breath. "Oh I will, believe me"

"Hey Neeks?"

"Yes darling?"

"Hug me?"

With that he engulfed you once again