1

If you would I encourage you to comment ways I can improve or things that you like.

ENJOYY!!!

I𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲.  Jasmine had just gotten home from her lecture about Consumer Behavior at SNU. The Seoul traffic was shitty (per usual), and she had been hit on twice. She of course rejected them both because she had no time for a man. No matter how good-looking he was. Maybe when she was done with school. 

Jasmine fished around in the bottom of her tote until she found her key. She put the piece of metal in the keyhole, turned it and was enveloped by the glorious smell of one her roomies new culinary experiments. "Unnie what have you made today?" she asks, closing the door behind her and kicking off her air forces. The tall black haired girl turns around " Not much just some cinnamon buns.". She sets them down on the counter top and asks "How was your day J?". " Tiring but it'll be better once I have one of those". Jasmine reaches for a cinnamon bun but gets swatted away by Dae-raes spatula wielding hand. " No. Go shower quickly and then come out. I have a HUGE surprise for you.". Jasmine pouts but sighs in defeat, walking to her room.

She enters her purple room and grabs all of her shower stuff before exiting and opening the bathroom doors. She walks to the shower and turns it on.  As she waits  for her shower to become hot she strips of her clothes and ties her hair up, placing it under a shower cap. Once the shower door had started to steam up she stepped in, grabbed her African net sponge, (courtesy of her Auntie Helen) vanilla bodywash and got to scrubbing and exfoliating and shaving. While she did this she pondered Dae-raes surprise, mulling over the possibilities. " I wonder if it'll be something huge like her finally opening her restaurant and she wants me to be her sous chef. or she has finally perfected her cookie recipe. either way its gonna be good i bet." Once she had finished she got out, moisturized and slipped on her shorts, oversized hoodie and shooky slippers. she did her skin care (making sure to scrub really well so its well cleansed) and walked out of the bathroom.

As soon as she walked out the hallway of the apartment was filled her vanilla scent and she ran to the kitchen to be greeted by a very dressed up excited Dae-Rae with her hands behind her back.

(BIBI as Song Dae-Rae)

This is the fit but feel free to change it if you'd like :)

"You look cute Unnie," Jasmine complemented "where are you going though?"

Dae-Rae showed a toothy grin " Guess who got front row tickets for the two of us to the BTS concert?!". She removed her hands from behind her back and to Jasmines bewilderment, she was holding 2 tickets. 

Jasmines jaw dropped. She moved closer and carefully took a ticket and inspected it. She looked up and Dae-rae looked as if she was about to explode. Jasmine took the other ticket placed it on the counter and screamed, jumping into a hug with Dae-rae. "OH MY GOSH UNNIE THANK YOU SO MUCH HOW DID YOU GET TICKETS?' she said in one breath, jumping up and down. " I HAVE FRIENDS WHO GOT FOOD POISONING AND THEY GAVE ME THEIR TICKETS! NOW GO GET DRESSED I HAVE YOUR OUTFIT LAYING ON YOUR BED GO GO GO!" Dae-rae practically rapped. 

Without a second thought Jasmine rushed to her room. She ran so fast that the rug in the living room got bunched up. She entered the room and opened the white bag on her bed. As she inspected the clothing she wondered how the night would've gone, had Dae-rae not gotten tickets. This is probably what the night might have consisted of. : Jasmine would've made dinner for the both of them after her shower and watched the BTS concert on her couch with Dae-rae. After about an hour or two Jasmine would've retreated to her room, looked over her notes, read some Wattpad (most likely yelling at one of the stupid-ass characters for being dumb as fuck) and gone to bed.

Another thing that came across her mind was her soulmate. She was hoping she wouldn't meet them tonight, since the crowd would be huge. It would be impossible to find them. Very few times would she wonder who this mystery person was. when it did though her mind would be taken away by the possibilities. Questions like" Will they like me? will they be hot? kind? caring? sweet? what if they are a rapist? or a racist? or just an asshole?" often flooded her mind as she rubbed the line on her wrist. But she didn't care who it was, they just needed to be good to her. 

After applying her makeup, adjusting her top and grabbing a purple blazer, she sped out of her room. The heels she wore clicked every step she took. She got to the kitchen and Dae-rae looked up. "You look bomb girl!".

(Coco Jones as Jasmine Clarke)

the outfit and hair:

the makeup:

and the heels:

and the heels:

Jasmine did a twirl

Jasmine did a twirl. "I feel bomb. Now grab the tickets and lets go before parking gets really bad."

She didn't know it then but this night would change her forever and all she did was catch a microphone.

𝐋𝐨𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello reader! If you somehow were able to make it through my mess of words, I applaud you! I feel like this chapter was kinda boring but its going to be building up the story along with the other 2 I'm releasing.

alrighty welp imma gonna go write the next chapter😭🙏🏾

ADIOS!