Info #1

Info for the chapters: The chapters are going to be short. 300 words max. Why? Well, i like cliffhangers and i waste a lot of energy on a single, long chapter, making me lose motivation, which is why I'll be making them short! But trust me, there will be A LOT of chapters in this story!

——————————————————

Info of this AU: The characters here are from tsams. BUT!! This is NOT a tsams fic. This is a tsams au where the actual events of the tsams DID NOT HAPPEN. Everyone is friends and only the star event is canon, nothing else. No bloodmoon death, no solar death, nothing.

——————————————————

Ships: The main ship in this story is Bloodmoon x Sun but of course, me being the multishipper I am, I might include some Solar x Ruin or maybe ships you recommend me in the comments!

——————————————————

What you can recommend: In the comments, you can recommend ships and chapter ideas. If you read the finished story, you CANNOT comment about spoilers later on in the story, no matter what. I want the readers to find that out for themselves!

——————————————————

As mentioned in my conversations on my page, you can send me a dm on discord regarding story ideas- BUT! I recommend you comment your story ideas HERE!! so I'm able to see it faster.

Thank you for reading my lil info sheet, another chapter will probably come out tomorrow or the day after!