The sleeping curse

Brianne knocked on Morgie's and James door loudly and the Serpentine opened the door with a look of annoyance until he spots Brianne

"Hey bri , what are you doing here ?" He questioned and she scoffed and pushed past him. "Good , come in , I guess:" he spoke sarcastically before closing the door.

"My darling ." James exclaimed happily as he walked towards her only to be hit by a pillow. "Ah !" He said as she kept smacking him.

Morgie burst into laughter.

"Hey , hey , hey !" James grabbed the pillow . "What did I do ? I didn't forget to go to the enchanting lake again." He starts but paused.

".....did I ?"

"No you one handed , cricket !" She yelled and Morgie snickered. "One handed- " James paused with a look of offence. "Cricket ?"

"I know what shrimpy and that puppet crew of yours is gonna do to my sister , you crocodile !" She yelled.

Morgie stopped laughing and looked towards Hook who had a bewildered look on his face.

"I don't even know what you're talking about ?" He asks lying through his teeth.

She looks into his eyes. "I know you very well Hook." She said in anger and his face faltered. "It's James , you keep calling me Hook and I don't like it."

She just stares at him blankly , hiding her sadness and her true feelings. "Well I don't like it when you , Morgie and your buddy's pick on my sister." She sneered and Morgie didn't say anything.

Neither did James.

"If you go through with this ?" She told him calmly . "We're done." Her words made his heart hurt. "You don't mean that." He says confidently.

"I do." Brianne firmly stated. "I won't be yours or I won't be Morgies prissy princess anymore." Morgie frowns.

"Who's gonna call me slivery-snake ?" He asks with a sad puppy eyed look and she signed and turned to Morgie. "Shrimpy." She sassed.

Morgie signed. "It's not the same.",his tone was saddened and she scoffed pushing past him and left their room not realising Uliana , hades and Maleficent hearing or was stood close.

"Is that Brianna ?" Hades asks in confusion and Uliana smiled mischievously. "I think our friends has been hiding something from us.." she trailed off . Maleficent  looks at Uliana who was furious.