Bonus 4

The engagement

Brianne was at the docks , looking at the ring on her hand smiling to herself before she watched as James and Morgie was laughing and playing with 1 years old Harriet

She didn't understand how time had gotten fast , maybe it was the joy that she had with her best friend and her fiancé.

Alongside her Child , Harriet Hook.

Brianne's hair was now white and her skin was now pale , she was suppose to rule the pale realm on the other side of wonderland.

But she knew Hatter will take good care of her kingdom.

Brianne was happy she left with Morgie and James , but she missed her sister a lot.

James knew that obviously .

Brianne soon smiled more as Harriet squealed  slowly tumbling as she rushed away from Morgie who caught her . As she giggled contagiously making James laugh.

And Brianne knew she made the right decision,

She didn't regret it at all.

☆★☆

Flashback

"Swords here

"Swords here." James signed in annoyance and placed the sword away , Morgie snickered. "You without a sword ? That's new."

James grumbled in annoyance , the two boys walked into Ursula's fish and chips where Brianne was working with uliana and Ursula apparently , the two enemy's are now acquaintances.

It took a while but they were trapped in Hades cave where he usually hides out away from Maleficent. So they were screaming at eachother the whole morning until they were planning scheme against the three boys .

"Here you go." Brianne says with annoyance in her tone as she placed Prince Hans food down.

"Now about that date ..." his words alarmed James . "Pass." Brianne said with attitude.

"Oh , come on , I'm royalty , you're royalty ." Hans spoke with a charming smile. "We'd be great together."

"Doesn't the husband have an opinion?" Questioned James with a threatening tone as he slammed his hook down on the wooden table .

Morgie's reptile eyes was shown. "Get lost , you drunk." He sneered.

Hans glared. "Make me ," he got up and Brianne's face palm and Hook grabbed his sword placing it against his neck.

"James there's no fighting in here ." Brianne snapped and he smirked. "Then how about we take it outside ?" He asks in a taunting tone.

Hans glared . "Anytime and any place." He grabbed his own.

Morgie grinned wickedly. "We both know who would win , right Hook ?" He asks .

Hook snickered  and Brianne had enough she grabbed the swords out of their hands and placed it down. "James , outside !" She demanded.

"Ooh." Hades says in a teasing tone as Morgie snickered and sat down next to him and stole Hans food and started eating it.

"Anything for you , M'lady," he said smirking towards Hans who scoffed as Brianne took James hand and led him out before Hans realised Morgie stolen his food. "Hey , that's mine you tyrant ." He snapped .

Leaving Morgie hissing at him,

Once the couple were outside . "What was that ?" She asks as she turned to face him. "Putting that prince in his place." James snapped.

Brianne raised a brow as she folded her arms. Unimpressed. "Look , you're mine and he needs to get that through his big head."

She soon softened at his words. "James , you know I'm yours and you're mine ." She told him and stroked his cheek . He looks down at the White Queen. "But not fully yet." He spoke.

Brianne grew confused until he went down on one knee and pulled out a ring he had found on his boating trips before they were sent to the isle.

Her heart flutters and a look of shock appeared on her features. "Will you , Brianne Hearts , be my wife ?"

Morgies head peaked out the door and eyes grew wide as Hades head also appeared smirking as James took his advice.

"Are you serious ?" She asks with a smile forming and he chuckled with a head nod. "Will you ?"

She couldn't help but giggle tearfully with a head nod. "Yes." She exclaimed. "Yes , I'll marry you , my pirate." He smiled and placed the gold ring on her ring finger and she took his face and kissed him on the lips before he stood up wrapping his arms round her waist kissing her back before picking her up and twirled her around making her shrill out a squeal as Morgie howled like a wolf making the girl pull away giggling as they hugged each other tightly.

While smiling and laughing happily.

☆★☆

A/N

Requested by Superrocker01   1/3

So I was thinking of doing the wedding when the barrier is broken down and Bridget walks her sister dowm the Aisle , what you thinking ?