28: My Worst Fears Are After Me.

ani ran down the stairs and headed out the door. Rushing past me. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I just wanted to see Rin again. I didn't want to see Nani and Kayla. . .
"Who would protect you if she died?" A voice in my head said. I backed up, 'What the hell. .' I thought. A tall man stepped out of a room and walked over to me. 'Is he going to kill me, Whats going on?' I thought. I backed away. "I'm not going to kill you." He spoke. His voice very deep. I nodded and looked up at him.

"Tell me whats going on." He sighed, "I'm going to. Lets take a seat and I'll tell you about everything." I nodded and followed the tall man over to what I was guessing was the living room.

Narrators P.O.V

Nani ran out into the woods, Unsure why Alexa was there. She just didn't want Slenderman to randomly come up to her and say that shes going to have to kill Alexa too. She was headed out to her favorite spot. It was in the middle of the woods and there was a little lake. It was where her and Bianca met (kinda.)

She then saw the river coming into her vision. She smiled and headed over to it. She sat down on the rock that was next to it and relaxed on it. "Why do I have to kill her?" Nani asked herself.

''The person she is closest to will have to kill her. . But Nani, Listen to me closely. .

If you can convince her to remember who you are before time runs out, You may be able to save her. and you may be able to save us. It is a difficult task but I believe that you can do it. I know it shatters you but, You're brave, You can do this, If you fail though. . Lets not get too into that.

Time is flowing. Days are going to seem shorter and shorter, You are going to start hallucinating more and more and start seeing and hearing things, Because he knows you are going to try and save her. . 'Remember?" A voice said, Most likely Slendermans.

I sighed and nodded. It was true. I didn't have much time.

Nani looks up at the sky. Its grey, No longer a dark blue but grey. Voices start chanting at her, Giving her negative comments. Other voices giving her positive comments, 'You can do this!' One says, 'You're not going to make it, Might as well give up!' 'Don't give up!'

Nani soon started to rock back and forth, Her head started pounding uncontrollably, voices shouting back and forth with negative and positive comments. She tries running back towards the mansion but in her peripheral vision all she sees is faces laughing at her, Others cheering her on. Some of them making her worst nightmares seem like they were coming true. She looks up and sees her worst fear. .

were flying over her, Laughing. Nani keeps going, She knows she has to save her friend. (By the way its not the scariest picture but it was so creepy to me.)

She then looks up and sees Kayla with a rope tied around her neck hanging from a tree. She stops running and rubs her eyes, The vision of Kayla dead is now gone. "Time really is going by quickly. ."

"Remember Nani, You can do this . . ." "I can do this . .I can do this. Don't look around you or behind you." Nani keeps repeating to herself.

'It would be easier to just give up. . You can forget about all of this and go back home.' Nani stops and looks around. "Dammit don't look around Nani. . ." 'Leave her- - ' "DON'T LISTEN TO THEM NANI!" She yells out to herself, Making her way to the mansion.

But the mansion looked a bit different. Nani knew that nothing about it was different its just that her minds hallucinating. She enters the mansion and runs up to her room. Finding a book on her bed and picking it up. She opens it and sees a little note from Slender man. "This book will give you directions. Keep this book with you at all times. . " ~ Slender man.