Chapter 15: Demon Crease|Round 2☆

ᥫ᭡ O'Neils POV ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡ O'Neils POV ᥫ᭡

📍Air BnB
The Same Day
5:30 P.M

As we both entered the bedroom, I slammed the door shut behind us, aggressively grabbing her neck pulling her towards to me.

"Ready fe mi?" I whispered in her right ears, my tone seducing as my grip tightens around her neck, her body shivers from this.

Mi know it turn har on

"Always ready fe yuh" She groped her breasts, biting down on her lips,while batting her lashes as she struggled to keep up with her sensations.

Suh mi like dem bold.... cyaah three shaky roun' e don.

I slid my hand down to her bikini bottom,pushing it down to her feet, undoing the bra top as well....when I was about to undressed myself too, she stopped me.

"No, mek mi do this"

I watched as she went low on her knees and pulled both my shorts and underpants down to my ankle leaving my erected member out.

She looked up at me from beneath her lashes then arched her back in a more demonic way, making her ass cheeks clapped together while doing a tongue play and biting down on her lips as her ass recoils.

Swear deh gyal yah aguh mad mi

"Jah Jah B" a low sigh escaped my lips

"Cocky big an pretty like" She smiled

Dah girl yah.

Maintaining eye contact, she spits on my dick then gave it a little hand job before proceeding to teased the tip of it with her tongue, seeing that I am satisfied at that, she extended her tongue both hands on my thighs as she uses her saliva as a guide to greedily swirl her tongue all over my member, from the tip come dung to the balls.

Right now all you could here is groans coming from me and the sound of her mouth on my Dick.

Not letting go the hand job, she places her free hand on my left thigh then slowly started to bob her head up and down on my hood head.

"Fucking Bitch" I groaned, she forced the entire length of my cock down her throat, then continued to bobbed her head up and down again on it, this time at a faster pace, her hand was still massaging my dick as she generated more an more saliva, flicking her tongue back and forth.

How the fuck Mani know fe do dem supm yah? nuh the oda night mi tek har virginity affi ask har when we done but she badder than the muckazz dem stills nah lie...right now shi a drive mi crazy.