⁰⁵

ׂׂૢ   ___  ׂׂૢ

ׂׂૢ   ___ ׂׂૢ

·˚₊· ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞ ➳  THE NEXT WEEK PASSED BY AND YOU DIDN'T FEEL ANY BETTER. you had to get ready to go to school and yet all you could think about was your previous interaction with the blond.

you knew he was in the hero course but there was more than just one class. maybe you'd get lucky and end up in the one that he's NOT in. the last thing you needed was the villain's quirk activating and you looking stupid in front of your new classmates.

throwing on your uniform, you made your way downstairs. your mom had already left for work, so it was up to you to make it to school on time. you ran to the kitchen and grabbed a quick breakfast before making your way out the door.

on the outside, you found your two friends standing in front of your door, waiting.

"good morning, y/n!" akilah and charllote said in unison.

you smiled back at them. "good morning!"

the two girls were happy to see that you appeared to be in a much better mood than last week. unable to let go of their guilt, they made it their mission to make you feel better if you were down when they saw you.

you made your way down the front porch as you and your friends began to head to school— being the one to lead them. akilah and charllote had absolutely no idea where they were going. but that was fine, you liked being the 'mother' of the group anyway.

eventually you arrived at the school. it was awestrucking. you had never seen a school as big as ua was, it unintentionally made you self conscious.

this mainly due to the fact that you didn't know if you'd see bakugo, nor did you know how your body would react should it come down to that.

taking a deep breath, you prepared yourself before walking into the school. the whole time you were there, you forced yourself to think about how much of a jerk bakugo was. maybe that would dampen the effect of the quirk faster.

you were so focused on your thoughts that you didn't notice the pink haired girl standing in the hallway talking to her friends.

when you hit a figure you quickly stepped back and apologized. "i'm so sorry!" you said profusely.

the girl turned around and greeted you with a smile. "nah, it's my fault. i shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the hallway." she giggled.

she put her hand out for you to take. "i'm mina ashido. what's your name?"

"y/n l/n." you said, taking it.

"you're new, aren't you?"

you scratched the back of your neck kind of embarrassed at how fast she had caught that. "how'd you know?"

mina smiled. "you have that 'new world' look in your eyes. we all had it our first year."

she wasn't completely wrong. you truly did feel like you were in a new world stepping into ua. you still couldn't believe just how big the doors were. what, did you go to school with giants or something?

mina introduced you to the people she was talking to. you found out that the girl with the black hair next to her was momo yaoyorozu— yaomomo for short. and the boy with the blond hair and black streak, who immediately started flirting with you, was denki kaminari.

apparently that was just who he was and you were told to not take it to heart.

you and your friends introduced yourselves to them in response. mina then asked what class you three were in. when you told her that you all were in the hero course, she got ecstatic.

the girl began jumping up and down clapping her hands. you and your friends couldn't help but love her energy.

she looked down at her phone and noticed it was almost time for class to start. sending her friends away, she offered to show you to the teacher's office. that, you were thankful for. you knew how to get to ua, but you didn't know your way around it.

"you guys must be something special in order to make it as transfers into ua's hero course— especially during second year!" mina said, looking back at you.

you nodded your head in response. you had always been told how great your quirk was, but you didn't know. you never thought it was anything special. maybe it's because you grew up with it.

"well, here you are! hopefully i'll see you in my class!" mina said as she walked off in the opposite direction.

you knocked on the door before hearing a 'come in' from the other side of the door. you opened it and were met face to face with a dark haired man. he looked tired, way too tired to be a teacher. a man with his exhaustion should be taking a comatosed nap that's sure to rejuvenate him of his energy.

you quickly looked around the man who was staring you down before meeting his gaze once more.

"you're the new students, i assume?" the black haired man questioned.

you nodded and he introduced himself as your teacher; shota aizawa. however, he was only your teacher, not your friends'. the truth of the matter was that they had been placed into the other hero class.

you thought you would have been able to have had the same class with them but that was wishful thinking. it was only logical that they split you up. three new students in one class and none in the other made no sense. you guys were lucky to be able to transfer to ua in the first place.

it was just unfortunate that you had been given the short end of the stick.

aizawa called for the other teacher and a few minutes later, you and your friends said your goodbyes as you each made your ways to new your class.

there you were, new class, new students, and new environment with absolutely no one to back you up. what could go wrong?

aizawa walked into the classroom first and a few minutes later, he called for you to come in. taking a deep breath, you walked in after him with your head held high. you couldn't show how nervous you were.

you heard a loud gasp from a voice you had already been accustomed with and looked in that direction. there was mina ashido, smiling and waving at you with glee.

you gave her a small smile back and began to introduce yourself. "my name is y/n l/n. it's nice to meet you all!"

·˚ ༘₊· ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞  ➳                  ♡