Chapter 16

*Note* It is going to be a long chapter as updates are late this time. So enjoy reading and do comment and vote✨️💟

***********************************

As the evening sub casting down the shadows on ground and shop's were lighted up with the bulbs and tubelights.

Some of them were decorated with fairy lights and the flickering streets lights were making the road visible.

The three ladies went to their car after realising it's too late and their husband can be at home. So they decided to go to home.

"Wow this is what I missed but thank you to you guys who again made me experience all this" aanvi said with a glowing face.

"Bhabhi Just don't say thank to us we are sisters after all." Aanya said while driving carefully .

"Yessss bhabhi , next time we should go to explore some other local market. " Aanvi said showing a pamphlet in her hands.

"Of course" aanya and aashi said in unison.

Soonly they reached in Rathore mansion.

To their Goodluck no one was at home so they immediately went to their rooms.

************************************

Aanvi spread everything on the bed . She was so happy that she was looking everything again and again.

As she glancing on her treasures which she had bought she saw that someone had opened the door.

She thought it was advik but to her surprise it was aanya, she had came to call her to go in kitchen as they have to prepare the dinner.

They both went downstairs aanvi left the room as it was.

************************************

Ayaansh has aleady returned home he was in his room pacing here and there and he was muttering something to himself.Angad and Adhyan has also returned home.

Angad asked aashi to come room so she left making her girls sad as they were parting away by any enemy.

"Stop it my drama queens. You both are making faces as I am leaving you guys forever." Aashi asked mockingly.

"No bhabhi but you know if youre not there then what will turned this kitchen into ." Aanya said making a cute pout.

"A disaster or a destroyedplace but heyy what about a haunted kitchen." Aanvi said dramatically making a think face.

Ashmita has ordered then to make family dinner for everyday and warned the cooks to not help them as she thinks that three of her daughter in law are good for nothing.

Angad again asked a house helper to call Aashi . So she went to her room giving them a hopeful smile to return early.

She went to her room. Angad had already changed into casuals.

"What Happened Angad? Do you need something?" She asked stuffing her stuffs which she had bought inside the cupboard .

"Yes I need you" he whispered which is barely audible as They were not so close.

"Kya chahiye aapko??" Aashi asked amused .

" Nothing just you .... pass me that blue file which is on the table." He said pointing to a coffee table.

"But there's no file on the table Angad. You see there is a box only." She said seeing the table which has only some flower pots, a box and candles on it.

"Ohh actually I forgot I have put in study room and that box that is for you. Do Tell me how it was after you opened it. " He said showing no expression and left the room.