Chapter 10

Please play vid while reading ^-^

Jiyong watched Dara walk away, wiping her face.

He waited until she faded from his field of vision, she became a small dot and disappeared

"Sometimes.. forever is real." He mumbles before walking the opposite direction.

Jiyong's POV

I don't know where I'm going but I'm letting my heart control me.

Why didn't I do this before?

Why now?

Why did I wait 5 years?

Dara, are you sure you moved on?

Are you sure you're fine?

If it's not too late.. can we get back together?

Little droplets of rain started to fall on my skin.

My red hair falling on my face as the rain fell harder.

Again, I kept walking, people looking at me like I was some kind of weirdo.

But I am.

In the end I'm just a loser.

A coward who pretends to be tough, a mean delinquent but in the mirror I'm just a loser.

Teenage girls would run up to me and ask for photos, give me an umbrella, but my cold heart ignored them and made my feet move on.

In the end, I found myself sitting on a barricade between the park and the river, I felt safe there but I don't remember why.

The rain was still pouring down, my arms trying to keep myself warm.

How did it get to this?

Dara's POV

"The security checked he's not in the resort!" Daesung shouted.

Jiyong was missing ever since.. the incident.

"I.. I'll go look for him." I say, actually I have been lying this whole time, My family used to go here for business reasons, and I usually tag along, sometimes Jiyong comes with me.

"Dara, we'll come with you." They say in chorus.

"Wait, you guys search places close to the resort, I'll look for him myself." I stated, it is my fault why he's missing. So I should look for him myself.

"But Dara--"

"I AM NOT A CHILD FOR YOU TO ALWAYS LOOK AFTER!" I snapped.

Silence.

I put on a raincoat, and took the waterproof bag with Jiyong's extra clothes and an extra umbrella.

He did this before, maybe it'll turn out the same.

The rain was pouring hard which made me worry, is he safe?

It didn't look like he walked back to the resort so I went to the opposite direction.

Wait.. nobody tried calling him yet!

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"sorry, this user is currently busy at the moment, you may leave a message after the beep."

"H-hello? Jiyong? Wherever you are please come back! Everyone's worried about you and.. and.. just come back!"

I safely tucked my phone back in my bag.