Chapter 36

Jiyong's POV

Whoever Mr. P is, he's been spamming my phone with text messages and missed calls. I guess he's either not in the right mind, or its really urgent. I sighed as I took my phone from the table and read one text.

You have to meet me.
You can't ignore me forever.
If you don't come at Han river at 7PM today.
You have forced me to do things the hard way.

Okay this guy is not in the right mind. And what does he mean by do things the hard way?!

I looked at the clock, 6PM. I took my jacket and left the room.

"Dara-yah, could you come with me somewhere?"

"Okay." She happily answered.

The drive was eerily quiet. Something me and her weren't used to. Maybe because this was the time I was supposed to be telling her where we were going.

When the stoplight turned red, I gave her a quick glance, she was almost dozing off with earphones plugged into her ears.

She must be tired, I shouldn't have made her come along.

_____________

"So.. where are we going?" Dara asked while yawning.

"Han river, I, I mean, we, have to meet up with someone."

"Mm, okay."

We were sitting down on the brown bench, facing the sparkling river.

"So.. I see you have finally come." A deep voice said.

There stood a 6 foot tall man, with usual teenage clothes.

"Chanyeol? You guys were supposed to meet up?"

Chanyeol?

"It's a good thing you've brought your girlfriend here too."

I stared at him from head to toe, he was about 3 inches taller than me, and I don't know why he wants to meet up.

"Let's start our discussion, shall we?" He smirked before walking towards the nearby cafe.

________________________________

"I'm just here to confess to Dara." He said casually, and confidently.

"But.. I have a boyfriend??"

 I was about to reply until he pointed his finger up into the air.

"I'm confessing that, during your college days, I was in 3rd year highschool. I really liked you back then. I would deliver flowers to the front of your door step, with the initials P.C, but you always thought it was Jiyong sending the flowers every week because he was a genius technician. I would also give you letters in your locker, but again you still didn't know it was me. I tried talking to you about it, remember? I was 4th year, and you didn't believe me. But that didn't stop me from trying. This time, I sent my gifts with my full name, Park Chanyeol, and you accused me of the "just sending them now" excuse. I wanted to apologize. Because you were mad, I had my song, I had the bear, but I saw you and him, cuddling under a tree. I dropped the bear, I ripped the song. But then since you were still convinced Jiyong was the one giving you flowers, and I saw your disappointment when the flowers didn't come the week after I saw you two. I decided to just keep sending them, so in a way, I could at least make you happy, even if it didn't make me happy." He looked down while fiddling with his fingers. So he was the one sending those flowers??
_________________

FLASHBACK

"Yah, Jiyong, Thanks for the flowers!" Dara happily told me while walking by. Flowers? Did I give her flowers? Oh shoot maybe I put it in the wrong mail box for my grandma!