xiii

"Okay, we're leaving at 8:30 tomorrow, got it?" Naeun asked Namjoon, going through her bag, making sure she had everything she needed for her and Daeho's 'date.' "Make sure you're ready at that time."

"Will do." Namjoon nodded, standing beside Naeun in the living room. "What time will you be home?"

"Late, don't wait for me." Naeun pulled out her phone and saw that Daeho was almost here. "But I'll be ready for the banquet tomorrow. It's interesting that it's a lunch banquet."

"They're inviting people to walk around campus after the banquet. That's why it's lunch." Namjoon explained, moving his tail to the front of his body, picking it up in his hands.

"Are you sure you don't want me to see if Minsu can come over and hang out with you tonight?" Naeun stared at him with worried eyes. "I've hardly been home today."

"No, it's okay."

"You guys could watch movies and order out if you wanted." Naeun offered, holding up her phone. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind hanging out with you."

Namjoon shook his head, smiling slightly. "I'll be fine, Naeun."

Naeun sighed sadly, pulling Namjoon in for a hug. "This entire weekend I'll be with you, I promise."

"I know." Namjoon hugged her tightly, smiling. "I'm perfectly fine."

Naeun and Namjoon pulled apart as there was a ring at the doorbell, Namjoon surprised he didn't even smell Daeho. Naeun walked over to the door and answered it, met with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Babe." Daeho smiled, lowering the flowers. "You look gorgeous."

Naeun swallowed her groan and took the flowers from him. "Aww, how sweet of you." Naeun patted his shoulder and took the flowers inside, just laying them on the kitchen counter. "I'll see you tomorrow, Namjoon." Naeun waved at the hybrid, Namjoon waving back, watching the two leave.

'Why couldn't I smell him?'

"Flowers, really?" Naeun hit Daeho's arm as they walked to the car.

"What?" Daeho chuckled. "You're my girlfriend!"

Naeun rolled her eyes and got in the limo, scooting to the back back as Daeho sat towards the front of the back.

The driver, Scorpion, and Eagle sat in the front of the car, the divider raised, giving the two agents privacy and time to get ready.

Naeun opened up the suitcase as Scorpion pulled out of her driveway, observing her 'costume.' "Red hair? Really?" Naeun pulled out the wig, Daeho chuckling.

"Wait till you see the dress they picked out for you." Daeho gestured to the suitcase.

Naeun held it up, her jaw dropping. "Where's the rest of it??" Naeun dropped it in her lap as Daeho snickered. "How much of a slut am I supposed to act like tonight??"

"You're the queen of sluts." Daeho continued snickering and giggling, pulling off his jacket so he could get in his 'costume.'

Naeun huffed and pulled the curtain between them, the two agents getting ready for the party tonight.

For the mission.

For their first meeting with Jungkook.