12~"you start it first"

Mature content ahead!!!

Read only if you're comfortable,

Haya pov:

He hover over me while I was laying on the bed, his hands moving all over my body, I could feel my cheeks burning hot.

He kiss my neck, then suck on it multiple times, I close my eyes feeling butterflies in my stomach.

He kiss from my neck to shoulders and collarbone, and I tried to catch my breath, this was making me high for sure.

He pulled down my dress along my bra till my stomach, I take a sharp breath, his eyes were looking at me with love and desires.

He look into my eyes asking for my consent and I nodded, he cupped my chest in his hand, I close my eyes tilting my head.

"Look at me" I hold my chin Making me look at me, he bend down taking the bud into his mouth while his eyes were stuck on me and seeing him doing this to me was making me feel insane.

He suck on it and I Arch my back moaning, he suck on my bud until it turn red, he began sucking with the other one, I could feel my stomach doing flips, my breaths uneven, my hair messy.

He move down my bare stomach sensually kissing all the way to my wet core and I couldn't bear those sensation anymore.

"S-stop" I said between my uneven breaths and he stop, I look at him, his hair were messy, eyes dark, breathing uneven and his lips were red, that was on my chest a while ago, I close my eyes.

.
.
.
.
.

We walk on the streets of Paris, hands in hands, exploring the city, we buy gifts for everyone in the family, the night view of Paris was the most beautiful thing I've seen till now.

He got a call and one of his man's name flashed on the screen, he went to pickup the call while I walk towards the bridge Infront of me.

There was greenery at that side and everything was beautiful and peaceful, I smile.

I stood in a place where was not many peoples and that area was silent and peaceful.

I stood on the bridge, my hands in my jacket's pocket, my hair waving with the cold wind hitting my face.

Two arms wrap around my waist, making me frown, that touch wasn't similar, I turn around and my eyes widen with shock.

"Oh, you"

"What are you doing here?"I asked Ethan removing his hands from my waist, ignoring it as he was Hassan's friend.

"Just came to see this beauty" he said looking at me I nodded.

He hold my hand suddenly, I look at him with an unbelievable look and quickly remove his hand from mine, his touch feels disgusting.

"Come on senorita, we both know how you were dying to dance with me the other day, to get close to me, so what is wrong in holding hands, why to stop when we have the opportunity, come on my lady let's have some fun"

I slap him hard, what the fuck is he even saying, bastard

"Are you out of your mind" a frown appears on my face.

He tried to kiss me forcefully and that was it, the chain of my patience broke.

.
.
.
.
.

"what the fuck are you saying? He is found dead"

I heard Hassan talking in the balcony while I am entering in the room, as he look at me he quickly cut call and I smile sweetly like I didn't hear anything.

"You aren't ready yet?" He asked eyeing me from up to down.

"Give me an hour" I said as I remember we have to go on a dinner, oh gosh I completely forgot about it.

I got ready quickly, I chose a wine color dress which has a slit thigh, my hair flowing on my back.

He is wearing a formal suit, we are going to meet his friends as they came on a trip in Paris.

.
.
.
.
.

We both walk in a private area, he open one of the door in the corridor and we walk inside.

All his friends is already seated on their places, two girls are talking but suddenly all eyes turn on us and Hassan's friends met him one by one by hugging him, there is three man, a girl came and shake her hand with Hassan and hug me, I smile hugging her back loosely.

The second girl who is wearing a body con dress came and hug Hassan and he hug her back eyeing me from the corner.

"Meet my wife, haya shah" I smile at the way he took my name, my eyes roam to all of them and that girl who hug Hassan, is rolling her eyes looking at me, huh? Weirdo.

I met everyone and they introduce themselves. We all sit on the red couches placed on the sides of the table.

I am sitting in the corner, besides the window and I can see the city lights and a beautiful view from 51th floor.

Hassan is sitting beside me on the right side and that weird girl name, arshi is clinging into Hassan, uff.

Everyone was eating dinner when She put her hands on his shoulder, looking at him seductively.

Ye sari makhiyan mere shehad pe hi kyun chipakti hain

I mutter under my breath, I take his hand that is lying on the table, and put it on my thigh to divert his attention to me.

He look at me and it didn't take him much time to understand why I did that, he squeeze my thigh and I cough between the food with a sudden touch.

The other girl sofia, that is sitting Infront of me pass me the water quickly and Hassan rub my back smirking slightly.

Everyone got busy with their dinner but Hassan is still moving his hand on my thigh and I try to divert my mind from his hand to food.

His hand from between my thigh and my breath hitch, his hand move inside my panty, he is eating dinner with no expression on his face, no one can believe what he was doing under the table.

"H-hassan what are y-you doing" I whisper between my uneven breaths and he smirk saying.

"Not my fault, You start it first"

His middle finger touch my folds and I tried to clench my thighs, he look at me, he insert his finger inside slightly and I whimper closing my eyes putting my hand on my mouth.

"What happen?" Daniel, his friend asked looking at me and I open my eyes shaking my head, plastering a smile on my face saying.

"Nothing" I smile awkwardly and look at Hassan, this man loves making me a mess.